Chapter 43: You

Lalisa Manoban

We didn't get to visit Mina at her house because Eunwoo told us that Mina's parents brought her to Japan to relieve her stress.

He informed us that Mina wanted to tell that we shouldn't worry for her, especially me, because she was already fine. It was not anyone's fault she was at stress.

Because of that, my worries calmed down a bit.

Since our plan to visit is cancelled, we just decided to hang out at this coffee shop near our university.

We were talking about a lot of things including Mina when Yugyeom asked about my cousin, Bambam.

"I think we should visit him." Eunwoo said.

It was a great idea since the last time I visited him was two weeks ago. But no need to worry since I always text him everyday to check his condition.

"His cast will be off next week, am I right?" Jimin asked, looking at me.

I nodded my head, "Thankfully."

"We should go, then." Jungkook uttered.

And that was the reason why we ended up ringing the doorbell to Bambam's apartment.

Yeri was the one who opened it and her surprise look made us laughed.

"Hi, Yeri!" I greeted her as we entered.

"Hi, unnie. I didn't expect you to be all here." She said, still flustered.

"Why? Are we ruining something?" Mingyu's voice sounded teasing.

Yeri's cheeks became red and awkwardly she defended, "No, oppa. I just didn't know you'll visit."

Jimin approached Yeri and whispered to her, "Don't listen to that dimwit. He got some problems."

"Yah! What are you saying to Yeri, Park Jimin!" Mingyu exclaimed at her.

Jimin looked at him with a sarcastic smile, "I told her we brought food that you and I will prepare at the dining area. So, come on!"

Mingyu pouted, "I don't think that's what you told her?"

Jimin rolled her eyes, "Are you helping me or not?"

He hissed, "I am."

"Come on."

Jimin turned to the direction of the dining area, Mingyu following behind.

Rosé and Jaehyun followed them since they were bringing the drinks.

Yeri told me she'll help them after saying Bambam was fast asleep on his bedroom.

But even after Eunwoo and Yugyeom heard this from her, they started to walk towards Bambam's room.

I tried to stop them but Jungkook caught me by the hoodie of my jacket.

"Don't stop them. You'll ruin the fun, baby."

I turned to him and glared.

He laughed, "Don't look at me like that. Let me inform you that Bambam still doesn't know about us."

My eyes widened upon realization and I gasped, "You're right! Should we break up first?"

He looked at me like an angry man he was, "That's not funny, Lalisa."

I sheepishly smiled, "I was just joking."

"Don't try that again."

He sounded so serious that I felt guilty.