Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

I call the manager "Hello Minseok hows it been?" he says answering the phone.

"Its been fine how have you been?" I ask being as polite as possible.

"Oh I've been good. But the boys haven't its been hard for them lately. But anyways why have you called?"

I quickly wonder whats wrong with the guys and if their having problems. Would it be my fault if they where? I shake the thought off for now answering the question I had been asked.

"I've called because I've decided to come back from my hiatus. I've been gone for too long and its time for me to rejoin and work hard with the boys."

Manager hyungs lets out an "Ah I see" then continues to talk. "Well were gonna start recording and stuff next week so you'll need to regroup with the guys and get the lyrics and beats and all that stuff. You'll also need to learn the choreography. But I know you can handle it."

I slightly nod my head knowing he cant see me but its a weird habit I have.

"Okay I guess I'll move back in with them as soon as possible" I say with a little disappointment in my voice. I don't want to have to live in a house with Luhan but I guess for Exo I can deal with it.

Manager and I give each other proper goodbyes as we hang up on each other.

I sigh, pulling myself off the ground, immediately feeling a headache come over me that I choose to ignore. I walk over to my bed, pulling my duffel bag out from under it. I then begin to pack the little amount of clothes I own in it.

Within a matter of thirty minutes I'm done packing the little amount of items I own and I'm out the door.

Before I leave I have to tell the apartment manager I'm moving out so I slowly make my way to the front desk.

"Hello I'm moving out of apartment 3F" I whisper to the girl sitting behind the desk slipping her the keys. I take a look at her; she has black hair, with a pixie cut, with a red bow in it, and she has on the uniform the people who work here wear; a blue buttom down with black slacks. She's got fine pale skin and a smile that could brighten anyones day.

I watch as she then pulls out a form and a pen. "Okay just sign this" She says giving me a warm smile and passing it to me. I quickly sign the form and give it back to her.

"You're Xiumin from Exo aren't you?" She asks me with another smile that I return as I nod my head.

She stands up, bowing to me before sticking her hand out for me to shake; I smile shaking her hand and bowing back.

"I'm Krista it's nice to actually meet you. If i may ask could i get a photo with you?"

"Yeah, sure, anything for a fan" I reply giving her a smile and nodding my head. She pulls out her phone and we take a few pictures together.

"So why were you living in an apartment? Don't you guys have a really cool dorm?"

"Oh yea we do its just i needed a break for a few months to be alone and stuff. I mean it can be a pain being with those guys all the time."

"Understandable" Krista then slips me a piece of paper with a phome number on it. I would suppose its hers.

"You can message me if you want I know your probably busy and wont want to but I promise I'm not creepy"

I laugh a little at the last part and she gives me a smile.

"You're better than most fans. Not all freaking out and screaming. I like that"