Chapter 6: More to do

It did not take them long to reach the Jedi Academy. Not all the Jedi Academies had an airport, but this one did. Ituor and Brandon greeted them all as they exited the transport. He smiled at Sam to reinstate that everything is okay. She smiled back. Brandon and his parents hugged each other.

He said to Sam and Brandon, "I want to state this to the both of you. I want you two to stay low from any of the Jedi business that will be happening. I know that you and the rest of your family will be busy with the wedding, but the Jedi Council wants you, Nomi, and Sam to lie low until you're needed."

"Nomi and I have not decided on where we will go on our honeymoon, but we'll let you know where once we have decided on it."

"I think it is best if you tell no one where you will be going. The Dark-side of the Force has ears. The less they know about where you will be the better."

"If something happens, and someone needs us, how will you contact us?"

"We can handle any problems here. You two should enjoy yourselves as much as you can."

"I hope things will work out, but we are at war with Emperor Palpatine."

"We want you three to take it easy, so you all will be ready for the big fight. I know that all three of you want to get into the action now, but you six Jedi are the only ones that can make it as far as the Emperor's stronghold. It will take you and Nomi to defeat him. We can't have our elite team worn out or hurt before the big game."

Once again, Sam got that feeling... she would be the one to enter his domain — alone. It gave her mental shivers, but she was the only one that had entered there before. That same memory came to her mind, "Breathe deep..." It shook her to reality; she commented, "If you and Nomi still think you two should wait until after fighting Emperor Palpatine before you go on your honeymoon, then that will be up to you two. Please don't stop living just on our account."

"It's the right thing to do in getting you two married now. I think you should share your feelings with Nomi on this just the same, but I see no danger for both of you to be away from the action," Jerry said.

Barbara smiled, "Once we get you fitted for your tux, I'm sure that your concerns on this matter will disappear."

"Thanks for your support."

Ituor stated, "You and Nomi are very strong with the Force. If any danger comes to any of you, wherever you two could be, the two of you should be able to take care of each other. You can't fear what may be. The two of you may have the ability to fight the Emperor, but you two can't defend Earth alone. As you know we need to find a great deal more and other allies if we are to defeat the armies he can throw at us."

He closed his eyes to relax with the help of the Force. After a short time, he opened them and looked at his parents. He said to them with a smile, "I am ready."

Before the three of them left, Sam said to them, "May the Force be with you."

Ituor waited until the three of them left before he continued with Sam. "Since your father is a full Jedi Knight, he and a few others will search for more allies to help us."

"How is dad going to find anyone else? We need special elite forces like the Akkadians, if not more powerful allies."

"They'll find these elite forces by the information that Daniel has found in the Akkadian Library."

Sam laughed. "I should have known. I take it he must have found something very important for dad and the other Tok'ra to go after it?"

"Yes, he did! What he found was excessive. From what they told me, these people have been around for millions of years. They've been great friends with the Jedi. I have instructed your father to tell all that has been happening here on Earth and all we know of the ancient Jedi. They're in a galaxy you call, Andromeda."