Chapter 15: A New Ally

The Next morning Sam, Jack, Nomi, and Brandon got ready for their separate honeymoon/romantic get-a-way. After they all got packed and ready to go, Jack drove them to the nearest Air Force Base that was waiting for someone to carry them to the SGC. When they got there, Sam's father was waiting to say his goodbyes to his daughter.

Sam smiled, "Hi dad! Good to see you."

"I want to say congrats to you Sammy for your two promotions. I also wanted to say goodbye to you before my team and I are off to our assignment."

"Thank you, dad. Want me to join you all when we get back?"

"Now, you are a General of all the Jedi of Earth, you need to think like one. Generals stay behind while their troops go off to war."

She only smiled.

"I know that you'll be the best for Earth and the rest of the Jedi Knights. I can say this to you, Sammy, 'I'm thrilled that you didn't become an astronaut.'"

They both laughed.

"I love you, dad."

They both hugged each other for the longest. Before letting her daughter go, he said, "Have a great time. You deserve this break more than anyone."

Sam almost forgot to contact Barbara. She was about to grab her comlink before Jack stopped her. "I've already contacted them before we left the house."

She gave her husband a big smile and waited for the DHD operator to dial in for Coruscant. All of them went through the Stargate. Both Sam and Jack enjoyed being back on this planet. She was able for the first time to enjoy her stay. She was with all the past troubles here in this galaxy. He saw that in her and gave her a giant smile.

She looked at Nomi and Brandon. "Let Jack and I show you a great place for you two. It will be your place."

Nomi replied, "Thanks, guys. Brandon and I were just talking about living here on Coruscant."

Brandon said, "As you know that I will always love the planet I was born on, but we want a special place just for the two of us."

"We know what you both mean. That is why we love this planet so much," Jack replied.

Everyone picked up their luggage from the transport robot that carried their items through the Stargate. They went to the closest local transport depot. They did not have to wait all that long for the next transport to come. Since the driver was an alien that did not speak Basic — which was this galaxy's way of saying human English language, Sam instructed Brandon to tell the driver where they were going. The driver said something and Brandon replied. After the four of them sat down the driver took off.

Nomi asked, "What did he say to you?"

"He realized that we were Jedi Knights, and I simply introduced us to him. He then stated that Senator Telyr Zamau wanted us to get in touch with her as soon as we can."

"I wonder why she did not get in touch with us on Earth?"

"I guess it was not all that important, or she would have left a message with the Stargate operative here."

Sam stated, "Not really. People here aren't all that grateful for giving out information to others like on Earth. It took a long time to get used to it."

When they arrived at the destination, Jack paid the driver. They disembarked from the transport. Nomi and Brandon Bowers enjoyed their new home. Someone designed it for a married couple. After using the Force, Brandon realized who decorated the place. "I see why Senator Telyr Zamau wanted us to contact her. She was the one that designed the beautiful apartment for us."