baths

☽♔☾

☽♔☾

You sighed leaning back a little, creating small ripples in the bath. You took a sip of your red wine and studied the wall infront of you.

It was early in the afternoon, around 2pm. Your boyfriend, Grayson, was taking a nap after finishing his editing for his and Ethan's video this week.

You were in the bed with him but you got bored so you decided to have a nice bath.

You swirled the wine around in circles, satisfied by the patterns it was creating. You heard muffling outside the bathroom door but you kept quiet.

Grayson woke without you in bed. His eyes squinted in confusion as he ran his hand into his messy, brown locks.

He noticed the bathroom door was cracked open so he crawled out of the bed and opened the door wider, seeing his girlfriend sipping her red wine.

Your naked body had disappeared under all the bubbles, but you were still shy around Grayson, even if you two have seen eachother naked.

"Hey." You whispered

He returned a soft smile and approached you, sitting on the edge of the bath.

He watched you closely, contemplating whether he should join you in the bath or not.

"How long have you been in here." He quietly asked.

"I got up thirty minutes ago." He nodded.

"Move forward." He gently demanded.

You scooted forward, bringing your knees close to your chest.

Grayson undressed himself and stepped into the warm bath.

He sat down and hooked his arm around your stomach pulling you close in between his legs as you lay back onto his toned chest.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, tracing circles around the surface of your skin, and kissing your temples.

You took a sip out of your glass and continued to swirl it slowly.

"How can you drink that?" It was pretty clear Grayson wasn't very much into alcohol as you were. You weren't obsessed with it, drinking only to get yourself drunk when you're alone, but on some occasions, you just felt like drinking a glass or two.

"It tastes good." You lightly chuckle.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Want some?" You offered looking up to his eyes.

He politely declined, shaking his head.

"You ever tried alcohol before?" You asked.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Not really fond of it i guess." He responds looking down at you, admiring every single one of your features.

You reach up to peck his lips and then placing the glass on the window above you.

You scooped some bubbles into your hand and pat them on grayson's face, imitating santa clause.

"So i would like a new boyfriend for christmas, do you think you can do that for me Santa?"

You giggle

"Haha very funny." Grayson rolled his eyes and wiped off the remaining bubbles.

All of a sudden, you jumped to a unexpected feeling of Grayson poking your boob.

You sat up and covered your chest and turned to Grayson, furrowing your eyebrows.

He was laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" You had a bit of stern laced in your voice.

His face then went serious, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Why'd you poke my boob."

He shrugged.

You scoffed, not giving you a good enough answer.

"Stop covering them all three of you are beautiful." He attempted to pull your arms away but you refused to expose yourself.

You were very self conscious even though he has seen you nude multiple times, you were still shy.

You faced away from him, your lips curling inwards. Your legs crossed over eachother, now completely covering all your private areas.

"Babe, why're you so shy for, i've seen you naked." He laughed quietly.

You stiffened a bit.

"Look at me." He placed his hand on your shoulder swiftly turning your around.

"You're beautiful, you got that? Don't ever hide yourself from me." Grayson was always that person who would make you feel comfortable immediately, and make you feel better all the time.

It's like he always knows what to say before he knows what's going to happen. He just knows how to make people feel better. And he knows damn well how to make me feel better.

You smiled covering a quarter of your face with your shoulder.

"You're so cute when you're innocent, like fuck, is that my baby? Damn."

"Stop Grayson." You rolled your eyes, trying to homd back your uncontrollable smiling.

You loved when he was soft around you, he never cared when people made fun of him for it, what's so bad in expressing your love to your girlfriend anyway?

"Oh my god you're so beautiful." He was head over heels for you. You were the same.

"Stop dolan, you're making me blushhh." You tried to cover the redness occuring on your face.

He pulled your hands away.

"Stop hiding." He demanded.

"I love you, Gray."

"I love you too. So much, princess."

☽♔☾

ehhh hating it...

be sure to vote <3