nudes

☽♔☾

☽♔☾

It was late at night and you were laying on your back on your comfy bed next to your boyfriend Grayson.

You were casually scrolling on your instagram whereas Grayson was trying to sleep. His back was facing you, so he couldn't see you on your phone. He was still awake, only he was trying to fall asleep.

Your eyes caught a glimpse of a notification that popped up on the top of your screen.

Snapchat
from Dylan 😎

Dylan was an old friend of yours who you caught up with recently. You knew he always had a crush on you since sophmore year but you were obviously dating Grayson at the time and only had feelings for him.

You would never cheat, nor did you have the idea of it, Grayson the same. After all, you two had been together for two years.

You tapped on the notification and opened the snap.

Your eyes widened to what you saw and you immediately screamed and threw your phone across the bed. You covered your mouth with your hands, scarred from what you had just witnessed.

Grayson quickly sat up to your action and screamed the same time you did.

"OH MY GOD WHAT?" He panicked.

"Jesus christ." You rubbed your eyes.

"What happened?" He caressed your arm.

"Fucking hell." You were so shocked to what Dylan had sent you.

"Baby, tell me!" Grayson worried. You pointed at your phone.

Grayson swiftly leaned over and grabbed your phone that was between your feet and glanced at the screen.

His eyebrows furrowed in anger, staring at what Dylan had sent you.

A dick pic.

"Why the fuck is Dylan sending you this?" He faced you. You stared into his eyes that was filled with fury and curiosity. He knew you would never cheat on him, but it was still questionable.

"I don't know." You simply answered.

"Y/n, i swear if you're lying to me.." His voice laced with stern.

"Grayson are you serious? You think that i would send nudes to that kid that would make him send one back?"

"Answer my question. Why did he send it to you." His face softened slightly as he gulped nervously.