attacked

~~~Axel's pov~~~

   I glared at Quissen and watched as he teleported away.  "was that one of your friends?" Hope asks.  "yeah" I respond.  I look over at her and realize she was checking her watch.  "I think I have to go now" Hope says.  I nod and we part ways. I start to walk home, looking around as I walked.  Suddenly, someone swung a bat at me, it hit me in the side and I dropped to the ground. "AW FU-" I start but then they grab me and put their hand over my mouth. I kick and swing and punch at my attacker.  I summoned spikes but couldn't land a hit. damn spikes, land a hit will ya!?  I think. The person grabs my arms and ties them behind my back. I try to kick at them but fail. "HEY!!! ANY-" I start but then they put their hand over mouth again.  I bite his hand, he whacks me across the head, I kick and manage to get away. I start running but they were faster. Of all the times I wish I could teleport-  I think.  I was able to get the ropes off my hands as I ran. 

They soon catch up to me and I whirl around. They wore all black and had a mask on that freaked me out, it was all white with tiny black dots representing eyes.  Red streaks ran down the mask as if they were crying blood.  They kick me in the gut, knocking the breath out of me for a minute and making me fall backwards.  I quickly shoot back up and summon spikes, I fired one of them at the attacker and knocked the mask off his face. I didn't recognize him.  "WHO ARE YOU!?" I ask only to be grabbed by two more people, they were dressed the same way. "LET ME G-" I start only to have my mouth covered AGAIN.  I kicked and tried to pull away from them. They kept me held there and I tried to yell, failing miserably.

"idiot! This isn't even the right kid!" one of them says, great they weren't even supposed to attack me!? "it looked like it, they have the same color hoodie..." The attacker says. "Any kid could have a purple hoodie! You useless idiot!" One of them says. "Well great, now we have to kill him, he's seen your face" they say, I kicked and tried to yell and get away, they kept me held there, they were stronger than me, and I couldn't hit them with my spikes. They pulled me into an alleyway as I continued to kick and try to pull away from them.  The two holding me kept me in place and one covered my eyes. I don't wanna die like this! I yell in my mind. 

   I use all the strength I had trying to get away, it was three adults v.s a high school kid.  So the chances of me winning while being held in place were slim. I continue trying to pull away with all the strength I had. Then I heard the third one cock a gun. I panicked and tried again to pull away from them.  I finally managed to get them to loosen their grip and pulled away. I summoned spikes, but they all had guns! My eyes glowed but the next thing I knew, I'd fired a spike at the one ready to shoot me. he was aiming at my head but when I fired the spike at him, he missed and shot my leg instead. "AUGH!" I fell over and clutched my leg. Then One of them hit me across the head with a bat, knocking me out cold. 

   I don't know how long I was out. Or what happened exactly, but I soon woke up to someone splashing water on my face.  I open my eyes to see four blurry figures. "He  lives" it was Blaise, I sat up and looked at all of them.  The four skeleton siblings all looked back at me. As my vision cleared I realized that it was Aku who had splashed me with the water.    "Are you alright?" Aiko asks, I look over at her. "Ya, I get shot in the leg and then knocked out with a bat all the time"  I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. "heh, same old Axel" Aku says.  I looked at all of them again. "...thanks...for helping me" I say,  never really good at thanking people.  "eh,  anytime" Blaise says.  Aku helped me up.  I expected to fall back down because of my leg but it was fine for some reason. Then I put two and two together and knew the siblings must've used healing magic. "but seriously, are you ok?"  Aku asks.  "yeah, i'll live" I answer.   

    ~~~~time skip~~~

  I walked to school the next day. Quissen is never gonna let me live down yesterday... I think.  We all meet up at our usual spot.  "Heya lover boyyyy" Quissen says and laughs. I glare at him. "so~ how'd your date go?" Quissen asks, I flick him on the head "it wasn't a date dimwit" I tell him. "what wasn't a date!?" Ace asks, Quissen laughs again, he clearly hasn't told Ace yet.  "nothing" I say firmly.   We all walk to our first class, science. We all sat down at our desks. I wondered if I could change the subject of me and Hope's.........get together. by telling them about how I was attacked.  I thought about it but shrugged and figured I'd tell them later, I can handle a few classes with Quissen bugging me about a date that wasn't a date. Unless it was a date....no, I think me and hope just consider each other friends.  All we did was go out for boba tea.  I brought out my old sketchbook.  figured sketching might take my mind off all this. I started a sketch of a dragon, one from the book series I read, 'wings of fire.' The picture turned into two dragons with their tails twined. Which was a sign of affection for dragons. I put the picture away and looked up. Time was going painfully slow today. 

  ~~~~time skip~~~~ 

During lunch we all sat at our usual spot. "so~ what did ya do after boba tea during your date?" Quissen asks and laughs.  Ace gave us a confused look. I wanted to slap Quissen but, unlike him, I could control my anger....most of the time. "oh nothing, Hope went home and I was attacked and almost killed, so ya" I say. "wait- you were almost killed!?" Quissen asks. "ya, I was minding my own business and a few people wearing these weird scary masks came up and attacked me, or one of them did and the the other two said it wasn't even supposed to be me who they attacked, then they tried to kill me" I said. "How did you get away?" Quissen asks, great, I'd forgotten that they'd want to know that. I wondered what they'd think if  I told them that the skeleton siblings came and saved me. "I don't really know, I heard one of them cock a gun and panicked,  I finally got out of there grip and started firing spikes at them, then one of them hit me across the head with a bat, I woke up a little later and they were all gone" I said, well at least I wasn't completely lying."Jeez" Quissen says.  I looked around and saw a familiar face, Ash, he was watching Quissen from another bench. I smirked. "Uh-oh, yandere alert" I say. "WAIT WHAT!?" Quissen yells, standing up and whirling around. He clearly already knew what I meant. I chuckled and watched to see how this would all go down.