Taken

~~~Aku's pov~~~

  "What are you doing?" Nightmare asked with a bored expression. "None of your business, why?" I chuckle. I get up and turn to face the slimy skeleton.  Nightmare rolled his... eye. "No reason," he says giving me a glare.  "Well, someone seems to hate me a little more today hm?" I snicker. "I saw you bump into Arts," he says. "Ooooh~ What's wrong Slimy are you overprotective of little Arts~?" I question with a smirk.  "She ain't little, and no, I just don't want people antagonizing her," he growls.  "Pfft-" "What's so-" I start laughing. "Who knew the bully had a heart! A SKELETON one at that!" I laugh. "Aww you really are overprotective of her aren't you~?" I question chuckling. He glares down at me and then walks away grumbling to himself. I roll my eyes and look back at the ground, whatever it was I thought was there, it was gone. I walk back over to the group, they all stare at me. "What-?" I question. "What happened with you and Nightmare over there..?" Dream asked. 

"Ooooh nothin," I lie and chuckle again. You're still terrible at lying Aku I hear Blaise think. Oh really? I hadn't noticed I smirk as he gives me an unamused look.  I snicker and look away.  "But seriously, we want  to  how you plan on doing this," Ink says. "And we want you to just trust us m'kay?" Blaise asks looking at him. I snicker and roll my eyes. "Don't worry about it, we have everything under control, promise," I say. Ink and Dream gave each other a look before looking back at me and my siblings. After school, me and my siblings started walking home. "What happens if they go after someone else while we're doing this?" Blaise questions."Well, we'll probably be here anyway," Aiko says. "Yeah, we just need to stay here until Arakan turns on the device and we can track him," I say. 

  Blaise nods "What about when we're out looking for the place..?" he asked. "Alok will stay here," Aiko says. Alok nods.  "Alright then... Sounds like we got a real plan now," Blaise says.  I laugh and roll my eyes. "Let's get home already!" I exclaim running off, my siblings following close behind me.  I soon bumped into someone and fell over looking up at them. "Shoot..." I mumble to myself standing up. It was the people with the masks. Blaise growls lighting himself aflame, I summon a spike into my hand as I glare up at the figures. "Where is Arakan?" the one with the bat asked. "Dunno, you tell me," I smirk. Suddenly one of them cocked a gun and pointed it to my head. Blaise growls and takes a step forward. "Stay back or I'll shoot," the one with the gun said. 

"You shoot and I burn you alive," Blaise threatened. "You try and I hit you with a bat," the other said looking at Blaise. "You try and hit him with a bat and I'll stab you with a spike," I say as my eyes glow deep purple. "OK OK WE GET IT YOU CAN ALL KILL EACH OTHER SOMEHOW-" Aiko exclaims facepalming. "Shut it little girl," the one with the gun said, the third had stayed quiet staring down at me. "I'M NOT EVEN THE SHORTEST SIBLING!" Aiko protested. I facepalm "We don't know where Arakan is," I say. "Sure ya don't," the one holding the gun said, somehow, I could sense him rolling his eyes.  "Can you please not right now???" Blaise questions. "We have all day, so tell us where Arakan is," the one with the gun said still pointing it to my head. I was frozen in place, not wanting to get shot, I mean, who would??? "Psh, we don't know where he is," Blaise said. The last thing that happened before everything went black, was the sound of a gunshot. 

~~~Time skip~~~

(Srry guys- school's been killing me so I'll be making chapters a little shorter from now on TvT and before anyone says anything, I can't access this account at home, only at school- so ya- plz dun kill meh ;w;)