the Yandere's secret

~~~Quissen's pov~~~

CRAP CRAP CRAP HE'S WATCHING ME AGAIN I yell in my head.  I hear Axel chuckle. I look at Ash, he stared back at me with this smirk that sent shivers down my spine. My sword disappeared and I sat back down. "Brother.....why does that guy always watch you? I've seen him a few times staring at you on our way home" Ace says. waitsohedoesfollowmehomewtf!?!?!? I look back at Ash, he was still staring at me. "Oh~ you didn't know? Ya see, Ash over there-" Axel starts, I cut him off by saying. "UH- HE DOESN'T WATCH ME HEHE" I facepalm. I was probably the worst liar ever. Ace gives me and Axel a confused look. Axel starts laughing, I pick up a small rock from the ground and throw it at his head. "OW DUDE WTF!?" Axel yells at me. I start chuckling. "Alright, that's enough you two." Ace says. "what are you gonna do? Yell at us?" Axel asks and laughs again. Ace glares and facepalms, see, this is why I question our friendship with Axel.  

   "heya senpaiiiiii" I hear ash from behind me and jump. AW WELL, THAT'S JUST GREAT I yell in my head. Axel chuckles while Ace gives me and Ash a confused look. I facepalm at the fact he hasn't put two and two together yet. He probably doesn't even know what 'senpai' means.  I turn to look at Ash. "mind if I sit with you?" Ash asks I facepalm. "yes" I say. He's either a dimwit, ignored my answer, or took it the wrong way because he sat down next to me.   Axel chuckles again, I threw another rock at his head but he ducked under it. The bell rings to go back to class.   I immediately stand up and start walking. Ace and Axel walk beside me. "saved by the bell" Axel says.  Our next class was Humanities.  Great, the most boring class in my opinion. 

 ~~~~time skip~~~~

~~~???? pov~~~

  "Our original target got away.... Our useless soldiers attacked the wrong kid, now... we have multiple targets.......So, explain yourself...how will we continue the project?" I ask. being a mere black shadow in the corner of a room. I looked at Ash, one of my soldiers. "I wasn't the one who attacked Axel, I'm still working on my original mission." Ash says. "keep in mind you are second in charge, and if you fail this mission, you'll be....taken from your position." I say. "sure" Ash says and shrugs. He walks out of the room. I look to the side, then out the window. I walked out of the office and down the hall, making it to a metal door, it had a green keypad to the side and I put the code in [no escape 12]. " . . ." The door opens and I walk in.  

There I see one of our experiments, he's been here the longest, or, at least he's lived the longest of all our past experiments. I grin at him, he glares at me like he wishes he could kill me with his eyes. He had orange hair with Gold tips. his eye were a deep abyss of black. He had a torn red and orange sweater on.  A long with some black pants.  I chuckle. "hello" I say, he suddenly launched at me But was thrown back by a shock of electricity. "you won't attack me that easily." I tell him. He glares at me, I simply chuckle again. "remember, we gave you your abilities. We can take them away just as easily" I say. "HA! Like I want these freak abilities anyway!" He says. His look was clear, he wanted to kill me more than anything.  "Well, do not worry-" I start and chuckle again. "You will have a little roomate joining you soon" I tell him. This time he chuckles. "Good, now I get to see someone beside you jerks" He says.  

~~~Ash's pov~~~

   "So he actually thinks that you stalk him?" Rei asks me. I chuckle and nod. "HA! Oh my lord that's hilarious" Rei says laughing.  "he thinks i'm some kind of yandere" I tell him. He laughs again. "How'd you do that!?" Rei asks me. "Oh, well, I follow him home, I stare at him whenever I get the chance, I call him 'senpai'" I tell him. "wait...'senpai' you gotta be kidding me" Rei says. "nope" I say back. "Jeez, how long before you actually finish the mission?" He asks me. "Eh- you know how I like to drive them crazy before capture" I say and chuckle. it was true, I've driven so many people crazy before, then brought them here for experimenting.  Driving them crazy made it easier to get them on our side.  But if they refuse there's always plan B. Which is when I'll just hypnotize them. "Well, look at the time" Rei says and chuckles. "better get to school or you'll be late" He says and starts laughing. I roll my eyes and face palm. I start to walk towards the exit "Have a good day!! Make good choices!!!" Rei yells as I walk out, I could hear his laughter even after closing the door. "idiot" I say and begin my walk to my 'school.' 

~~~~short time skip~~~~

~~~Ace's pov~~~

   It was finally Friday. Quissen, Axel, and I all met up at school. I was still slightly confused from yesterday. My brother has never acted so afraid or startled by anyone or anything......besides mice. I saw Quissen facepalm when I gave them a confused look. I know perfectly well what 'senpai' means. I was confused as to why Ash was addressing my brother in such a way. During class I realized Ash must have one of those disgusting 'crushes' on Quissen.  I've never had a crush nor a love interest for anyone.  Axel calls me asexual, which I guess was true.  I looked around as we walked to Science.  When we got there I saw the skeleton quadruplets all sitting by one another and talking. I rolled my eyes and sat across the room from them. Quissen sat next to me and Axel sat next to him.  That's when I saw Axel give the skeleton quadruplets a look I couldn't read. Aku saw Axel and waved. I watched for Axel's reaction, he waved back. I rolled my eyes and looked to the front of the classroom.  I saw Ash walk through the door, great, the one who has the crush on my brother.  

    The teacher walks in after Ash, today was Friday so we all had a test in each subject today to see how we've improved over the week. I watch as he makes a few announcements and then passes out the tests. I look down at my test and start marking down answers.  Then I feel something sharp poke the back of my head.  look up and around the classroom. Everyone looked just as they did when testing time started.  I look back down at my paper. Then something sharp hits the back of my head again.  I look around, then realize Aku and Blaise were chuckling. I roll my eyes, they see me glaring at them and look back at their tests. I mumble to myself and look back at my test. I mark down a few more answers before it hits me again. those little- I turn around again. Then roll my eyes. it will be fine Ace just ignore them,for now I think to myself. After about ten minutes the teacher collected our tests. "you can all have a few minutes to talk with each other while I grade some of the tests." our teacher says. Axel looks at Quissen. "your little yandere is staring at you again" Axel says. I roll my eyes, then look to see Ash was in fact staring at Quissen with this smirk that kinda freaked me out a little bit.  I have a strange feeling about that kid.