Teamwork

~Eric's pov~

  "So how do you think we'll break in..?" Ink asks. "We could easily open a portal," Dust says. "You know what we're gonna be going to my place I don't feel safe here with him," he glared at me. I hide behind Blaise, who rolled his eye. "Please he couldn't hurt a soul if he tried, he's too scrawny to be able to fight, and because he's human he probably doesn't know any sort of magic," Blaise said, I look at the ground. "Still," Ink said. Blaise rolled his eyes "Fine, I'll lock him in one of our rooms and then we can go to your place sound good?" Blaise questions. I jump, I don't wanna be locked up! Ink sighed "Alright sounds like a plan," he says. I back away but before I could run Blaise grabbed me by the arm and started walking upstairs with me practically dragging behind him. "W-WAIT DON'T LOCK ME UP I'M NOT DANGEROUS!" I exclaim. "Neither were the skeletons YOU locked up, and yet here we are now," Blaise said bluntly pushing me into what I assumed was a large bedroom and closing and locking the door. "You have a point..." I mumble hugging my knees to my chest and sighing, I could hear shuffling from downstairs.

~Blaise's pov~

~~~Short time skip~~~

  We were finally at Ink's place, I watched as Ink ranted on about how I should've been more responsible and what we're gonna do now, while in my head I was trying to come up with a plan.  I think for a moment. You guys OK? I think hoping for an answer. I didn't hear anything. I sigh, I hope Aiko and Alok aren't hurt... Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door making everyone jump. Ink walked over and opened the door, a very angry looking nightmare grabbed him by the throat "WHERE IS SHE!?" He questions. Ink looked surprised and confused "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" he questions. "Nightmare! Put him down for god's sake we're trying to do something serious," I say taking a step forward. "AHEM," I look behind Nightmare and see what looked like a skeleton with black bones, a glitch above his head, pink eye whites and yellow star pupils with a blue dot in the middle, an ink splatter on his cheek similar to Ink. He was holding a smaller skeleton who seemed scared. The smaller skeleton also had black bones, I couldn't see his eyes because they were closed, but he was glitchy like Error. 

  I raise a non existent eyebrow. Nightmare growls and let's go of Ink who backed away. "Where is she?" he asks again. "Who?" I ask. "ARTS!" Nightmare exclaims. "Our sister," the other skeleton said. "Who are you?" I question. "I'm Paperjam, but you can call me Pj, and this is out little brother Gradient," Pj said. "OK, well, we don't know where Arts is," I say.  "She could be where all of the kidnapped Skeletons have been going," Fell said. "AND WHERE IS THAT!?" Nightmare questions. "INFO YOU SHOULDN'T KNOW K BAI!" I quickly run up and slam the door shut. Ink looks at me confused. "If he knows about the lab he'll find out about me and my siblings," I growl. "Well he could be helpful, Nightmare is pretty smart," Fell suggested. "NO, he can't be trusted," I say bluntly "Hey that's my twin brother you're talking about," Dream snaps. "And? I still don't think we should tell them, we don't even know who the other two are," I say. "They're Nightmare's friends," Ink says. "More reason why they can't be trusted,"

~Aku's pov~

I can't believe I'm actually doing this...

  Arts wanted to see the rest of the lab... So I uncuffed her and took her hand walking down the hall. Of course, eventually she got hungry, and it wasn't gonna be a while until all of the experiments were fed, so I took her to our kitchen... She found a bag of marshmallows, I wondered if she even remembered ever having sweets, I shrug and open the bag for her. She took a marshmallow. "What is it..?" she asks. "Look at the bag," I roll my eyes. "What's a marshmallow?" "What you're holding," I facepalm.  She ate it, her eyes lit up as she smiled, I looked away blushing a little bit, not wanting to admit I thought it was cute. "Aku I just realized something!" Arts said, I look back at her. "What?" I question. "You're a marshmallow!" she says. I look at her confused "Um... What..?" I question. "You're sweet, squishy," she pokes my cheek giggling. "And I really like you," she adds. I blushed harder looking away "W-Whatever-"