A/N

Okay this is just some back ground information if you are confused on what exactly "She" or you are supposed to be. This is not spoiling what i have in store but what you know already and more things will be changed.

You are a twenty one year old Immortal, you do not know your birth parents but you have a faint memory of our birth father. You can see and touch spirits or ghosts. You can take and give others pain either onto yourself or by passing along the burden to another. You do this through as you may have guessed kissing someone. It usually never is on the lips though.

You can split your two parts, You being A131451991 and Akuma. Akuma is a demon's child that was placed inside of you five years in the past. Akuma can bend others to do her bidding, burn anything with a thought, turn others against each other and more you will come to know.

You were stuck at the hell hole for all those years and you only ever had one thing that gave you joy. Solitude. You knew that you were different when they took your first blood sample. Your blood is black mixed with silver. You get that from your birth parents.  Now you can also turn yourself into a smoke cloud and disappear with out a trace and go in different directions. More powers are coming.

You have white hair that reaches your knees and purple eyes. Your right eye has stitches inside of it and it often bleed from the stitches. They can not be removed. You also could not pass along your pain and scars onto another person. Your skin is almost white as paper but you have hints of grey in there too.

When Akuma Takes over your eye turn green and the right eye matched the left. She has grey hair and no scars.

When you are combined your hair turns dark grey. Spike grow out of your arms and legs. Both eyes and mouth drip blood and your voice is corrupted. All your wounds open and Your fingernails turn to claws. Your hands are the color of coal and you always, always will either have the scythe or a long pointed dual sided dagger. Thanks

Hopefully i will have the next chapter up tonight or tomorrow.