I'm Scared To Lose You

Readers. P.O.V

He picked me up and we went back into the mansion and I never blinked from then one. I refused to let him see the last memory. Though I already think he has seen what that would have been. As I stared at the ceiling in our room, I could still hear every scream that it filled that day.

~Flashback~

"Do you accept me?" Akuma had asked me when we first met each other. I nodded to her and she was smiling. "You do not talk  much, do you?" I shook my head. She must have gone on talking to me for hours before they had come into my room. I tensed up and I knew she felt it. They had come over to us and I had tried to move but I was to weak. I saw both the boy who dragged me into the closet and the guard who had beaten me senseless there too. Doctors placed a needle into my I.V drip and then I watched days the strange black liquid filled my veins. At first nothing had happened then like a bullet to the head it hit us. I couldn't make any noise come out of my mouth but in my head Akuma was screaming. "What are they doing!? It hurts!!"  I wanted to say that I know it does too but I just couldn't. Our eyes began to change color from her green eyes and my violet eyes, too a dark grey. There was no life in these eyes. Not a single emotion.

Our pain grew as our hair darkened in color as well. Turning into a very dark grey-black color. Spikes started to grow from our arms and legs ripping our gown to shreds. Together our souls collided like a train crash and we fell into a dark abyss. Floating like lost souls weeping like children. Blood running from our eyes and mouth. Strangely we had a craving, she flesh, I craved hearts.

"Look there Nathaniel! She has become our greatest weapon! No one stands a chan-" his blundering voice had been cut off by our hand wrapping around his throat. Slowly claws began to form on the ends of our fingers and the color of our hands and for arms changed to a deep black. In my mind we tried to stop our body but we just couldn't. It sliced the man wide open and Akuma took his flesh into our mouth and bit down. It was sweet, very sweet. She consumed over half of his arm with great hunger when we were struck with the but end of a gun. Anger seething in our eyes we lunged at him his blood splattering across the walls. Then they dropped like flies. I reached in and pulled a heart out of a mans chest and bit into it. It was sweeter than his flesh.

Then something had drawn us back into control, a burning pain in our neck.

~end of flashback~

Tears spilled out of my eyes, still frozen open. Then I felt the warm blood spill from them. A metallic taste filled my mouth as our blood poured out from it. I screamed, which caused a pounding pair of footsteps to end at the door. It was swung open and Slender was just staring at me, I tried to hide my face but he quick came over and pulled me towards him. Pulling my hands away from my face.

"Your changing again...like when I first saw you. Fully I mean. " his joke was lost in his concern.

"I'm scared Slender. I'm scared I'm gonna hurt you or the kids, I'm scared to lose you. I'm turning into it again, I'm am only going to end up hurting you. I can't I just can't control it."  I wept out. He gently wiped away the blood and looked into my eyes.

"You are never going to lose me, or the kids. I am never going to lose you. I know what it is like to change into something you were never meant to be." He pulled away from me and stood up. "Besides without you the kids would never be complete. Without you I would never be complete. You were tortured for too long there in the hell hole, I want to help you forget. I want you to stay. I know this is very selfish to say but I am going to do it anyway. I want to hold you, comfort you when you cry. Keep you warm in the winter when its to cold outside. Take care of you when your sick. Be your rock to lean on-" He bent down in front of me, tears forming in my eyes. Not from pain but from surprise and happiness. "-Be your beloved. Give a new life for you,-" he placed a hand in his pocket and pulled out a box. He opened it and inside sat a beautiful ring. It was silver with a large diamond surrounded by smaller gems stones. Some were amethyst, ruby, sapphire and more. "- And more than anything I want you to be my wife, if you will take me as your husband. I know I am a monster, a murder, a creature that is hunted daily, but I am yours. Forever I will be." His face looked concerned as I was crying again.