Week 2. Cocktail party

I was really looking forward to spending some time with the boys. Even though it is just week 2, I can feel some relationships getting stronger. And although some relationships were growing, others were just flatline.

Going to the cocktail party I was a little nervous, today was a good day, but also weird. I got a negative vibe from Ronny and Cam, and I needed to address that immediately.

As I arrived to the small shop, I saw the guys sitting there, waiting. They seemed so bored. But when I entered the room, everyone smiled, which obviously made me smile.

"Hi. How are you guys?" I sat down and Wesley handed me my drink. "Thank you. So..." I raised my glass. "I had a great day today, you guys really know how to have fun and I definitely had a blast. So cheers for this night being as amazing as our day. Cheers!"

I could see that Cam was avoiding me. He avoided making eye contact with me and I was getting a little mad.

I was making small talk with Cameron, when I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked up and saw Wesley standing up.

"Pretty lady, will you come with me?"

"Yeah." I turned to Cameron. "We'll talk more in a bit." He just nodded.

We were walking, when I felt his hand on the small of my back. Then we sat down, and he passed his arm over my shoulder.

"How have you been?" He smiled and looked into my eyes.

"Good. I had a lot of fun today with you. I totally thought I was gonna win, but apparently we all underestimated some people."

He laughed. "That's funny, because I was pretty sure I was going to be the winner, but then again, I would've let you win."

"Really? You think I couldn't have won on my own?" I had a shocked expression.

"I mean, I know you would, but I would've let you win, just to see your lovely smile in that pretty face of yours."

I just smiled and blushed. He then grabbed my chin, and gave me a tender kiss. When we broke out connection, we settled back and I played with his fingers.

"I have to ask you something." I turned to look at him.

"Of course." He smiled down at me.

"What is going on between Cam and Ronny?"

He seemed as he was thinking his answer and that just made me think of more questions.

"Well, there has been a lot of tension between them."

"I mean, I know that. It was weird and I want to know what is going on."

"I just think they are jealous of each other." He made a long and awkward pause, so I took that as a sign to not ask any more question.

"Okay, thanks."

We stayed there for a few more minutes, then I saw Ronny walking towards us.

"Well, I'll see you later." We stood up and said our goodbyes. He then returned with the other guys. Ronny came to me and I was glad, because I wanted to clear everything.

"So, congratulations on winning. I have to say, I did not expect that."

He just laughed. "I mean, I needed to win. I wanted you to remember me for something."

I just gave him a puzzled look. "I mean, I remembered you, I know you. I remember everything you tell me and everything we do together. You didn't have to win just so I could remember you for that."

"I know, I was just probably preoccupied that I am staying behind and I need to catch up."

"Catch up with what?"