Chapter 13

AN: Unedited

Also some Malum action *smirks*

*Ashton's POV*

"Will you go on a date with me?" Luke asked.

I looked up at him and smiled,"Yes."

"Yes what?" He smirked.

"Yes I'll go on a date with you," I stated while stile looking up at him my dimples prominent.

We locked eyes and that's when we started leaning in. I closed my eyes as did he. I could feel his breath fanning my lips.

"Hey guys wh- Woah what did I miss?" Calum asked.

Luke and I jumped apart and both looked down a blush prominent on both of our cheeks. I heard Luke mumble something along the lines of 'fucking cockblock' and I giggled. I looked up to see Calum smirking at us.

"What do you want Calum?" Luke asked. He also sounded pissed which made his voice seem lower and let me tell you... it was pretty hot.

"I just wanted to see what was going on with you guys but it seems that you guys were doing just fine," Calum said still having the smirk on his face.

"It would've been better if you didn't interrupt," Luke said still angry.

Calum put his hands up defensively,"Hey you don't know what could've happened if I hadn't interrupted."

"Anyways Ashton and I have to go. We are going on a date," Luke said grabbing my hand.

"Use protection." I looked down down with my cheeks heating up at Calum's words.

Luke pushed his way past Calum and to the front door. He yelled that we would be back soon and we got the same response from Michael as we did from Calum.

"Where are we going?" I asked as soon as we got in the car.

"Now that is a surprise babe." I blushed as the nickname and cheeky wink he gave me.

~

*Calum's POV*

"Where do you think they're going?" Michael asked as soon as Lashton walked out the door.

"No clue."

"I ship it," Michael blurted out after a few seconds of silence.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I ship Luke and Ashton together."

I looked at him,"So do I. So do I."

~

After our little conversation about shipping we decided to play some Wii Sports Resort.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! HOW DARE YOU KNOCK ME OFF THE LITTLE PODIUM THINGY!" Michael yelled at me. We were playing sword fight and we were tied and I just won.

"It's not my fault that that you suck," I replied.

"Yeah I do," Michael smirked at my confused face,"not for free."

Michael laughed at my shocked expression.

"You little fucker," I exclaimed and started smacking him. He all the sudden got serious and tackled me and started tickling me.

I started laughing uncontrollably begging for him to stop.

"Not until you say Michael is a sexy beast."

"Why would I say something that isn't true?" I retorted between breaths.

This went on for a few more minutes until I decided to give in. Michael stopped tickling me and all you could hear was our panting trying to catch our breath.

I noticed our position. Michael was straddling me. We locked eyes and stared at each other. My eyes trailed down to his lips. They looked so pink and kissable. All of the sudden I felt a warm pair of lips touch mine and a warm sensation washed through me.

And the thing was:

I kissed back.

~

AN:

Hiya!

We got a Malum kiss!

The next chapter will be the Lashton date! and Calum you little shit cockblocking our Lashton.

My dad thinks All Time Low and Big Time Rush are the same band-_-

Seriously dad? Wtf? I don't even like Big Time Rush.

GOAL:4+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!