Revelations

I kiss him back, and we walk to the pool. By them time we get out there, everyone's there. I hide behind Brendon as we walk into the open. Patrick, Andy, Joe, Pete, Dallon, Kenneth, Dan, Meagan, and Elisa all glance at us. Elisa is wearing a one piece bathing suit. Patrick whispers something in her ear, and he starts walking towards us.

"Brendon," I whisper in his ear.

"It's fine," he whispers back.

"Is everything okay? You ran out of the house clearly upset," Patrick asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," I mumble.

"Brendon, is everything okay," he asks looking at Brendon.

"Yeah. I promise you that," he says.

Joe and Andy run over to Brendon and me and dump freezing cold ice water on our heads. Brendon and I both scream and jump up and down.

"What the hell," I yell.

A sharp pain shoots through my stomach.

"Yeah what the hell, man," Brendon yells.

No one says anything. They all just stare at us with open mouths. Their eyes are all looking down at my stomach. I quickly cover it with my arms, and Brendon quickly walks over to me.

"Is there something you need to tell us," Patrick asks.

"N-No," I stutter running and jumping in the pool.

When I come up, I feel hand grabbing me.

"Let me go," I loudly say.

I look up to see Pete, Dallon, and Patrick literally dragging me out of the pool.

"For fuck's sake be careful," Brendon says.

"Is she pregnant," Patrick loudly asks.

"Y-Yes," I mumble.

"What the fudge?! She's not even 18 yet, and after all that she's been through! I can't believe you, Brendon! What were you two idiots thinking," Patrick says getting louder and louder.

"I-I-I," Brendon stutters.

"Would you seriously just shut the fuck up Patrick because he isn't the one that got me pregnant! Remember when I was raped. That's when I got knocked up with this baby, so just shut the fuck up and leave us alone," I yell running out of Pete's house and to mine and Brendon's house.

I slam the door, and tears start streaming down my face. How could that shit face say things like that to us?! I don't want this baby anymore. It's more trouble than it's worth. I run into the kitchen and search through the drawers looking for anything sharp. I find a kitchen knife and press it against my stomach.

"I'm sorry, but I... we can't handle this," I mumble inbetween sobs.

I plunge the knife in, and I let out a scream in pain. I fall down onto my knees, and sit there crying. Seconds later, Brendon, Dallon, Patrick, and Pete comes running in.

"Oh my God," Brendon gasps running towards me and pulling the knife out.

"Call 911," Pete yells at Patrick.

Dallon and Pete run to your side with towels.

"What were you thinking," Dallon asks.

"I-I-W-We just mess up everyone's life," I choke out.

Blood trickles down the corner of my mouth, and I collapse onto Brendon's lap.

"Shhhh.... baby you or the baby do not ruin anyone's life. You complete them," Brendon whispers trying to distract me.

"Where's the ambulance," Dallon yells at Patrick.

That's when we hear the sirens. You look up at Brendon who has tears in his eyes.

"Please baby... stay with me," he whispers, and I shut my eyes.

When I wake up, I'm laying in a hospital bed. I look over to see all the guys sitting beside me. When Brendon sees that I'm awake, he jumps up.

"Thank God, you're awake," he whispers kissing me on the forehead.

"But I ruin people's lives," I mumble.

"Why do you say that," he asks.

"Patrick was yelling at you for something that you didn't do, and the guys were mad at you for something that wasn't your fault. I ruined my own life. I ruin everyone's," I mumble.

"I'm sorry. I got so mad," Patrick says.

"It's okay," you mumble not looking at him.

"The baby's fine. You missed it by an inch," Kenneth says.

"Lucky me," I mumble.