Drunk Brendon Plus a Hotel?

“Where are we going now,” Brendon slurs as we sit down on the couch.

“To the hotel we’re staying at for two more days,” Dallon says.

“I thought we had to go to the doctor because Erica’s p-,” he slurs as you put your hand over his mouth.

“What was he going to say,” Kenneth asks looking at Dallon.

“Precautious,” I quickly say.

I give Brendon a sharp glare, and I hesitantly take my hand off of his mouth.

“What? No, I was going to say p-,” he says again as I put my hand over his mouth again.

“I think he needs to go take a cold shower, so he can sober up,” I say and pull him up.

Brendon mumbles, and I lead him back to the bathroom. I shut the door and take my hand off of his mouth.

“What the hell, Brendon? You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone about me and the baby,” I say giving him a stern look.

“I did,” he asks looking confused.

“Yes, you did. You promised that you would let me decide when to tell people,” I say sighing.

“Oh, I don’t remember saying that,” Brendon says.

“Ok whatever. Just please don’t say anything to anyone about that,” I say sighing.

I lean against the wall. The secret’s eventually going to come out and blow up in our faces. My head starts pounding. Don’t have a panic attack right here… not now… not over this. He’s drunk that’s the only reason he’s acting like this. I try to calm down, but my breathing becomes shallower and faster, and my hearts starts beating faster.

“Hey, Erica are you okay,” Brendon asks laying his hand on my shoulder.

“I’m fine. I just need to sit down,” I mumble as he helps me sit down in the floor.

He sits down beside me and wraps his arm around me. He pulls me closer and kisses me on the top of my head.

That calms me down a little, and he whispers, “Look, even though I can’t remember promising that. I promise you right now that I won’t tell anyone about the baby until you’re ready to tell people.”

“Thanks Breny Boo,” I whisper looking at him.

He smiles and presses his lips against mine. With his free arm, he wraps it around my waist and pulls me closer.

He pulls back and whispers, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I whisper.

There’s knocking on the door, and Zack says, “We’re at the hotel. Come on.”

Brendon helps me up, and he staggers uncontrollably. I laugh, and he lets out a chuckle. We walk out of the bathroom to find Zack, Dallon, and Kenneth putting their bags on a luggage cart. I get my bags and start pulling and carrying them to the front door, but Brendon starts taking the bags.

“What are you doing,” I ask turning around to face him.

“I’m not letting you carry all of these heavy bags,” he says slightly slurring.

“I can carry them,” I say.

“You might can carry them, but not if I have the bags,” he says grabbing the rest of my bags leaving me with my purse.

I sigh and move out of the way, and Brendon staggers out of the door with my bags and his. Brendon puts the bags down on a luggage cart and motions for me to come on. I slowly walk off of the bus, and he picks me up and sits me down on top of the bags on the cart. I laugh, and he quickly pushes the cart. The bags wobble, and I grab the railing of the cart.

“If you don’t slow down, I’ll end up on the ground,” I say laughing.

“But it’s about to rain,” Brendon says smiling.

I look up at the sky and see a black cloud a couple of miles to the north.

“Yeah, but probably in about an hour or something,” I say as Dallon looks back laughing at us.

“Better safe than sorry,” Brendon says as we walk in the hotel.