Time Lapse

I led Brendon downstairs, and I have to steady him everytime he starts to stagger. When we get downstairs, Patrick's rocking Delilah in his arms with a worried expression on his face, Zack's talking to the police, and Dallon's walking towards us. He runs his hands through his hair and helps me with Brendon.

"Thanks," I tell him as Brendon giggles.

"You're welcome. Come on Brendon, let's get some coffee and water in you," Dallon says.

"I wanna go back upstairs with Erica," he whines as Dallon leads him into the kitchen.

"Are you okay," Patrick asks walking over to me.

"I'm fine. Can I see her," I ask.

"Yeah," Patrick says gently handing her to me.

"Thanks," I mumble as I rock her.

I look over to see the police leaving.

"Where are they going," I ask.

"They just talked to us. They didn't think either of you were in the right condition to talk to them," Zack says.

"Oh, but what are they going to do," I ask.

"There's a warrant out for him, so as so as they find him, he goes back to prison," Zack says.

"Oh," I mumble.

"And they're going to be watching the house, and they don't want wither of you going anywhere by yourself," Patrick says.

"Even the bathroom," I ask.

"Well, yeah the bathroom," Patrick says.

After Brendon sobers up, Patrick fixes us food, and we eat dinner. Brendon has a terrible headahe, so we go to bed.

"You okay, Bren," I ask as I walk in the room from putting Delilah to sleep.

"Yeah, my head just hurts like shit, and I can't remember anything since I left the house," he mumbles as he crawls under the sheet.

"I'm sorry, Bren. I've caused all of this," I say laying beside him.

He wraps his arms around me and says, "No you didn't. That asshole did."

I nuzzle my head against his shoulder, and he says, "I'm going to take care of you and our daughter. I promise you that."

I nod, and we eventually fall asleep.

                                ONE YEAR LATER...

"Meagan, I'm nervous," I say as she zips my dress, and Delilah, Declan, and Saint sit on the floor giggling and playing with stuffed animals.

"Don't be. You and Bren have been living together for a year, and you've been through a lot. It'll be okay," she says stepping back.

"Yeah, you've known each other a really long time," Jess says

"I guess I'm just nervous about walking out there in front of all those people. He's usually the one in front of them," I say trying to calm down.

"Relax. It's only one hundred and something fanily and friends," Elisa says bringing me my flowers.

"You're right," I sigh taking them from her.

"You ready." Meagan asks picking up Saint.

"Yeah. Okay... Saint looks adorable in his wittle suit," I say giggling as I pick up Delilah.

"And Delilah looks soo adorable in her little dress and sparkly bow," Elisa says picking up Declan.

"And my little nephew looks so handsome in his little bow tie, suit, and mini fedora... like a mini Patrick," I giggle.