The Delivery Times Two?

Brendon and the guys jump up, and Zack runs out of the room.

"What's wrong," I ask Brendon in a worried tone as I struggle to get up.

"Stay here," he says before running out of the room.

"Like hell I will," I mumble standing up completely.

I quickly wobble down the hallway, and I can hear a woman screaming while people talk. I quickly turn around the corner to see Elisa leaning against the wall, holding her stomach, and screaming. I look down, and she's standing in water. Brendon, Dallon, Kenneth, Dan, Meagan, and crew members are standing around her trying to calm her down.

"Did her water just break," I quietly ask.

A white faced sweaty Brendon turns around to face me, and he says, "Y-Yeah I think."

"Are you okay," I ask him.

"Just a little shocked," he mumbles.

Elisa screams, "Is the ambulance coming!?"

"We called them. They'll be here in about six minutes," Dallon quickly says.

"Did anyone get Patrick," I ask Meagan.

"No, I'll tell Kenneth to go tell them," she says.

We look over at Kenneth who looks like he's about to throw up.

"I'll go tell him," I mumble.

I quickly walk past them and grab Zack's shirt. He follows me, and the security guards let me onstage.

"Give me your hoodie," I quickly say as Patrick sings the chorus to This Ain't a Scene.

"Why," he says glancing back the way we came.

"Because I'm going to go up there and tell him, and I don't want people to see the bump," I say.

"Fine," he says quickly taking it off.

I quickly put it on and walk out onstage as Patrick's singing the ending verse of the song. Pete sees me walking onstage, and his expression turns into one of worry. The music's loud as hell, and the audience is twice as loud singing the song and screaming. He walks over to me still playing the bass.

"Elisa's having the baby," I yell over the music.

"What," he shouts as he stops playing the bass in shock.

Patrick and the guys look over at us while they continue to play. I walk over to the dead mic that they've told me about before, and the crowd yells. Why the hell do they keep doing that?

"Elisa's in labor now backstage. The ambulance is on it's way, so if you want to see the birth of your child get your ass there Patrick," I say meaner than I meant to say it... I'm just stressed right now.

I look back at Patrick who's frozen in place. By now all the guys have stopped playing. The crowd stares at them screaming while Patrick's face grows white by the second. Joe runs over to me and picks me up.

"Patrick's going to be a dad," he shouts.

I laugh, and we... well he runs over to Patrick and yells in the microphone, "Patrick's going to be a dad today!"

That makes the crowd go insane. Pete runs over to Patrick and herds him along to the side stage. Joe runs after him with Andy running beside us. When we get backstage, Elisa's being loaded into the ambulance. She's panting, and Patrick runs over to her side. Joe lets me down, and Brendon slips his hand into mine.

"We have to go now," Andy says running into the parking lot to the tour bus.

Everyone takes off, and Brendon picks me up. He runs out into the parking lot, and I bounce in his arms with every step he makes. Once we all get onto the bus, we head to the hospital. When we get there, we quickly walk in.

"Can you tell us what room Elisa Stump is in," I ask the woman behind the desk.

"Are you family," she asks.

Of course she asks this. They have to take precautions because they don't want some fan sneaking back there.

"Yes," I say pulling my ID out.

She looks behind me, and I can see a glimmer of light in her eyes. Yes, they're Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco.

"She's in room D489," she says.

"Thanks," Pete says for me.

Andy and Dan roll two wheel chairs up.

"What are those for," Dallon asks.

"You and Meagan," Andy says.

"What," Meagan and I both ask each other trying not to smile.

"Just sit in the flipping wheel chairs," Dan says.

We sit in them, and Brendon takes my wheelchair, and Pete takes Meagan's. They run while they push us. We get in the elevator and to the fourth floor. We finally find room D489. Doctors are coming out of it. Pete knocks on the door, and Patrick quickly walks toward us.

"How ya doing buddy," Pete ask Patrick.

"Nervous," Patrick says.

"You look like you just saw a naked ghost," Andy says laughing.

Patrick gives a nervous chuckle and looks at me.

"Mom and dad are on their way, and Elisa's parents are on their way down. She wants you and Meagan to be in there when it happens," Patrick shakily says.

"M-me," I stutter.

"Come on it'll be fine," Meagan says.

I nod, and Brendon helps me up. He kisses me lightly on the forehead, and Meagan and I go in. Elisa's laying on the bed sweating and breathing deeply.

"Hi," Meagan and I softly say.

"Hey," she weakly says.

Patrick walks in after us and goes to stand beside Elisa.

"Do you need anything," I shyly ask.

"I'm good," she grunts in pain holding her stomach.

I nod, and Meagan and I walk over to the two chairs beside the bed. Meagan gasps, and I look back at her. She's holding her stomach and a look of pain is on her face.

"What's wrong," Patrick and I both ask at the same time.

"The baby just kicked really hard," she says with a sigh.

"Are you su-," Patrick asks as she screams.

She clutches her stomach and loudly shouts, "I think it's happening now!"

Patrick and I look at each other with a expression that says 'Oh my God, it's happening again!'

That's when the guys all run into the room.