Chapter VIII

Tweek POV

Today, something happened. Well, all weird things happened at school. Today, a new student arrived and everyone was wondering who the heck it is, but when they see the new student, they all felt fear and scared. I mean, I moved too but these people seemed to be so terrified that some of em went hiding inside their own lockers.

today of all days...

"Who is Trent Boyett?" I asked, out of curiousity. Clyde immediately shudder, "Well, let me just say that he isn't the nicest guy in school." Clyde then tell him the story. Long story short, the 4 guys which is Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny we're playing with fire from a lighter given by Trent. Then later on someone got burned and they blamed Trent that he was responsible for all this. Though he hated the 4 guys, he hates everyone else, basically. I shivered, "I-I see."

"Oh yeah, have you guys seen Craig?" Kyle asked to Craig's gang. We all turn exchanged looks. "I-I haven't seen him this m-morning while I was o-on my way to school." I said, and inside my heart, I feel lonely without him here. "I actually send him a text as to why he is not at school today, but he hasn't reply to me yet." Token added, just makes this whole situation much weirder. Today a new student enter school, the same day where Craig isn't here.

"S-Should we v-v-visit him?" Jimmy ask the group, "Well, we should, but if we visit Craig, he might kick us out" Clyde said, "Why do you guys care about him anyway? Craig is such a dick you know" Cartman said, which kinda offend me in some way. "Dude, he is someone we know and even though he can be a dick, doesn't mean he hate us." Kyle said, "Maybe, but still, he doesn't want to be disturbed when he's moody." Token said. "Maybe just give him time for today, and when he get back to school tomorrow, we can all ask him." Clyde said and everyone seemed agreed, but I'm not quite sure.

This is quite unusual, not only he's not at school at the same time as Trent come here, he hasn't told anyone as to why he didn't attend school, including me. I feel quite lonely without him here, and I wish he is here right now, I just want to hug him and laugh together happily with him.

The bell rings, and everyone at the cafeteria start going back to their classes, "C'mon guys, let's go to class, and we can talk more about this on the way home." Token said, "Sounds good enough, see you guys after school." Clyde said as everyone start going to their classes and I walked with Token, Clyde and Jimmy.

"Tweek." Clyde called from behind him, and I turn around. "Y-yeah?" I responded, quite nervous. "Do you think Craig is okay?", I was unsure how to respond to his question, but in the end, I am asking the same question. Is he okay?, I thought. "I-I hope so... What about we visit him after school?" I ask, and this brings a smile on his face, "That sounds nice, i'll be bringing some tacos for him too. I'll see you after school, alright?", I nodded and smiled, "See you after school, Clyde" I replied and he went into his class and I'm on my way to the biology class by myself.

I hope you're okay Craig...