Chapter XV "The Truth..."

(Last chapter was the bad ending of the story, and now, let's continue with the good ending)

Tweek was surprised with the sudden question from Craig, and he doesn't really know what to say to him. Craig is literally standing there, waiting for me to say something. My mind is going crazy, and my heart beat is increasing every second. I don't know what to do.

Tweek, without realizing let out a sigh, which startles Craig a bit. "C-Craig... C-Can we h-hold off on this? I-I need time to p-process the things y-you just said..." he said, overwhelmed.

His eyes we're still locked with Tweek's brown eyes, then he looks away, understanding. "T-Thank you, Craig." he said, then Craig step aside, unlocking the door. I stare at him, kinda confused. "You want to leave?" He asked, out of the blue, "N-No, I'm gonna be here with you a-and the guys to hangout, r-remember?", then he nods, "Okay."

- Timeskip -

Craig POV

The front door bell rings and I slowly went downstairs to see Ruby, doesn't really give a fuck about the door bell is ringing. "Why you didn't answer the door?" I ask, more like demanded it. "Uhh, excuse me?" Ruby said, and it seems like she is too engrossed to her phone more than her surroundings. I flip her off and she does the same.

I open the door, to reveal both Token and Clyde. "Heyy! Finally you answer the door!" Clyde enters the house and Token soon join in, "How are you feeling, Craig?" Token ask, "Slightly better than earlier." I replied then we all headed upstairs to my room. When we enter the room, my eyes soon landed on Tweek, who is asleep on my bed. My heart flutter when I see him sleeping, he is such an adorable bean. Before Clyde can scream and wake Tweek from his slumber, I cover his mouth. "Be silent, or I'll kick your ass and shove my middle finger up your ass, Donovan." I said, and then he nodded. I let go and then help Token with plugging the gaming consoles onto my Computer and TV.

"What games you guys wanna play?" Clyde ask, "Well, let's just wait and see, Clyde." Token replied.

- Later -

3rd Person POV

After the gang play some games, Tweek woken up by the sudden laughs and cries, possibly Clyde's getting his ass kicked from Craig and Token. Then, Tweek joined in and play games with them. It was a fun day and they all enjoyed it, but alas, every good things has always comes to an end.

Token and Clyde left the house first, because their houses are a bit far so they have to go back home now before it gets dark. While Tweek remain to stay and decided to have a sleepover at Craig's house.

They are now laying on the blanket covered floor, watching some random things on TV. Though it seems like they both are in deep thoughts. After a few minutes later, Tweek grab Craig's arm, which startle him. He looked and confused as to why Tweek grab his arm. "Yes Tweek?" He ask, clearly waiting for a respond from Tweek. "U-Um... Craig. I-I wanna say something."

Craig's heart rate start to pace. "Um, sure. What is it, Tweek?"
"A-After all these years, I have never m-met someone like you, nor Clyde, nor Token. I just feel... h-happy when i'm around you guys, e-especially y-you, Craig... You are my s-sunshine, and I-I feel thankful for that. A-And as time goes on, I-I kinda feel a c-connection between us. M-more than friends type of feelings..."
He stops for a bit, and Craig felt his chest burst with butterflies and emotions.

"S-So, does this mean-"
Without realizing what happened next, Tweek lean forward and planted a soft kiss on Craig's lips. The kiss was longing and passionate, and Craig kisses back slowly as they hold their hands tight, never letting go. Craig's heart heart rate is going off the roof, same as Tweek. Tweek's cheeks are dark red, and his stomach is filled with butterflies. Tweek soon move and lay on top of Craig's toned body, feeling each other's embrace and warmth. It was so nice, for Craig, it is one of the beautiful feeling that he will always remember.

After a few minutes later, they both pull apart and stare at each other. Then Tweek broke into a giggle, "You're blushing, C-Craig"
Craig look away, "You're blushing too, dork."

They both lay there, together, embracing one another. Ever since that day, they become more than just friends.

They are lovers now.

Forever.

Good ending: "Butterflies and Warm Embrace."

(Welp, this is the end of the story guys. Thank you for joining in and thank you for supporting by voting and commenting on my stories! I'll see you guys again in the next one! Goodbye and take care! :D)