ONE(THE ENCOUNTER).

New York
May 27
8:30 am
Nicki POV

I woke up and realized it was already time to go to school. I rushed out of my room and ran to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and had my bath. I quickly finished and took out my dress.

My dress

After dressing up I ran downstairs

Carol:"good morning Onika.

Nicki:"yeah yeah mum no time for small talk I'm running late.

Carol:"but Onika won't you have breakfast.

Onika:"oh no mum don't worry I'll grab something from the clams shell .

I ran out of the house till my mum shouted....

Carol:"aren't you forgetting to take ming and micahiah to school.

I quickly picked them up and hoped in my car.

I dropped them off at school but then I became really hungry so I made a pit stop at the clams shell

I dropped them off at school but then I became really hungry so I made a pit stop at the clams shell. After that I realized I was late so I hurried on down to school but I was caught by our chemistry teacher.

Teacher:"miss Onika Tanya Maraj why are you just coming to school now don't you know the time or do you think this is your ordinary strip club.

Nicki:"ERM no....er see I had this.....

Teacher:"hold it Onika,detention now,move along.

Then the prettiest lady stopped me.

Principal:"hey,hey look who do the heck do you think you are to question students and give detention I mean I'm the principal but you don't see me stressing, don't you know that you have to pity on people huh come on I mean I have warned, if you want to keep working in this damn school then you should learn to have a heart and think of the people in this fucking school.

Teacher:"I...I'm sorry.

Principal:"you better be now apologize to her and meet me in my office now.

Teacher:"ok,I am sorry miss Maraj you may go now,here's your schedule for today.

Rihanna:"oh hi Nicki.

Luckily my old time school pal rihanna was in the same class with me.

Nicki:"oh hi rih,you would never guess what just happened right now.

Rihanna:"what what give me the deets.did the lunch lady give you free ice cream (gasps)did your mom get you a new car.

Nicki:"better. Principal Knowles stood up for me you know after I came late well long story short she stood up to our chem teacher.

Rihanna:"really??wow that's so cool I'd love to be you right now cos I came in late too and now I get detention.

Nicki:"aww sorry well maybe we could........(bell rings) ohh the bell ring we have to go to class maybe we could you know hang out tomorrow anyways I gotta go I got math class bye see you at lunch.
NB
-----
ALRIGHT!!!!⚠⚠⚠⚠ SO I JUST MADE A NEW STORY AND I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO I CAN CONTINUE.