TEN(THE TRIPii)

Los Angeles
December 15
5:10pm
Beyoncè POV

Beyoncè:ok guys come on start loading up the car we're already late come on!!.

Nicki:you know bey I just don't get why you want to go to New York that bad I mean we could be at Hawaii enjoying the sunny beach side.

Beyoncè:oh Nicki. Well I want us to go to New York so that little Tt here can get to know where his mummy was raised.

Nicki:well why couldn't he go to Texas instead.

Beyoncè:look Nicki I get that you don't want to go back to New York with me and little Tt because it's going to be awkward if we go there and stay with your family but Tt needs to know his grandparents and aunts and uncles plus his cousins come on you've got to make this sacrifice ok honey but if you don't want to go I won't force you cos I don't want to see my little baby hurt.

Nicki:ok I'll do it.

Beyoncè:oh yeah that's ma Baby. Alright let's start loading up the car it's a 1 hour drive to the airport so let's pack up snack Tt you go get the bacon burgers on the kitchen counter.

Titan:ok mummy.

Beyoncè: Nicki are you sure you're cool with this?.

Nicki:yea yea I just need to call my mum and tell her I'm coming home... Hello mum..........

7 hours later

Beyoncè:phew finally we're here.

Nicki:yea. Ok I'll knock. Mummy I'm home.

Carol:oh Onika my........ Who's this?.

Nicki: mummy this is Beyoncè Giselle Knowles.

Carol:oh er who's the child?.

Nicki: that's her child. She decided to come with me to get to know you.

Carol: alright then come on in. So I bet you two girls must be starving so you go settle up in ole Onika's room now and I'll getting you all something to eat.

Nicki:ok mummy.

Beyoncè: Nicki why'd you tell her that.

Nicki:oh come on did you expect me to say oh hey mummy this is my girlfriend Beyoncè she killed her husband and this is our son Titan. Is that what I should have said.

Beyoncè:well no but........

Nicki: come on you know fully well that if I tell her that she would be so made at us because she hates Gays ok so you're just gonna have to hold in your horny side until after dinner ok. Aww come on don't be sad look we can still do everything other thing your way ok but as for now we can't have sex in the living room or at all ok?.

Beyoncè:ok.

Nicki:good now let's go down for dinner trust me you and Titan are gonna love my mum's food.