TWENTY SEVEN(Shocking news)

New York
Knowles mansion
A month later
February 2
10:00am
Bey POV

Nicki woke up this morning feeling rather stressed.

Beyoncé:hey baby what's the...........

Before I could finish she cut me off and went downstairs to prepare food for the kids. I followed after her to see what's going on with her.

Beyoncé:hey um Nicki what's wrong with u does your Vijaya hurt again.

Nicki:leave me alone Giselle.

That's strange. Ever since our "wedding" she never called me by my middle name.

As I was lost in a daze thinking of what happened to Nicki the kids came down.

Rumi:hi mommy.

Beyoncé:hi sweetie.

Sir:hey momma.

Beyoncé:what's up honey.

Navee:hey mummy.

Nicki:hi baby. How are u.

Ivy:hi mum and well "dad" so um what's for breakfast.

Beyoncé:*whispers*ask your mother she's been acting so wierd since she woke up.

I whispered in A very soft and low tone. But apparently not low enough as Nicki could clearly hear me and she didn't hide it.

Nicki:um I hear u.

Beyoncé:oh uh awkward.

Ivy:yea ok........oof I'm running late um mum just pack up my breakfast I'll take it to go.

Nicki:um ok I'll get your ur old lunch box. I just gotta find it.

Ivy:um no time I'll just take a French toast *munches* hmm ok bye.

DING-DONG

Beyoncé:I'll get it. Keniyah!.

Nicki:baby! How are you, how is school, when is your prom, u got a boyfriend, do u........

Keniyah:slow down mum. One question at a time. Ok first I'm great, second prom is in a week and third yes I do have a boyfriend.

Nicki:oh I can't wait to hear all about him.

Beyoncé:I hope he qualifies.

Nicki: beyoncé u have no right to give her a test as her "father".

Beyoncé:um may I ask why??.

Nicki:oh why?. Because she's not your daughter.

(A/N:Woah things just got awkward)

Beyoncé:*chuckles*ok.

Nicki:*sighs*.

Keniyah:um ok. I'm really tired let's go in. Hey where's Titan.

Nicki:um I'll tell u later first of all tell me about your boyfriend.

Keniyah:ok. So he's name's Aaron. He's a senior he has a car he's dad's a lawyer and he's pretty nice and what else um we've known each other since middle school and he promised that once his done we might get married.

Beyoncé:hmm have u accepted?..

Nicki:shh. I ask the questions around here.

Beyoncé:um ok.

Nicki:yea. So keniyah is he in town this week.

Keniyah:yea. He actually lives a block away from us.

Beyoncé: great. I'd love to meet him.

Nicki: Beyoncé!. Does  every single thing have to have u around it.

Beyoncé:oh shut up u. We all know that you're just mad cos Titan likes me more and my first child was a boy and yours was a........

(A/N:ok so I know that beys part was a lie cos Tt never liked her more than Nika but you'll see later).

Keniyah:zip it mom. Look I don't know why you too have been bickering like little kids but I'm getting irritated. Look I'm going to take a bath and by the time I get back y'all better stop fighting unless I'm calling aunt Rihanna and aunt Kelly.
---------------------------------------------------------
After keniyah left to take a bath Nicki headed upstairs. Probably to take a bath too and head to work. I followed her upstairs to see if she'd finally nut and come out and talk to me but she just stared at me.

30 minutes later.

We both brushed our teeth and had our bath in silence for the past thirty minutes and Nicki's silence was getting to me. Just as she was about to leave the room I tugged on her arm and drew her close to me.

Nicki:bey what are u doing I'm late for work let me go.

Beyoncé:no. Listen Onika you been acting strange all morning and we've all noticed it now tell me what's going on with you.

Nicki: Beyoncé let me go.

Beyoncé:look u can leave if u want to but if u don't come out of your shell at some point it's gonna start distancing the kids away from u.

Nicki:fine Beyoncé u wanna know the truth. Then fine I'll tell u. U KILLED Tt!!.

Beyoncé:what!.

Nicki:yea you did if only u listed to me and stopped talking to that Halsey and Cardi girl all this wouldn't have happened.

Beyoncé:look who's talking. U wanted to invite them to our wedding. And don't think I don't know that u still hang out with that Chris guy.

Nicki:bey u killed Titan because she's your stupid girlfriend and if u hadn't fucking told her shit bout u and me having damn kids all this shit wouldn't be so messed up.

Beyoncé:oh so now u cussing.

Nicki:yes bey I am.

Beyoncé:well u know what your brother was not only a rapist but a gay and guess what he slept with my ex lyndall and Solange so if there's anyone that should cuss it's me cos u just a stuck up ass fucked up piece o shit.

Nicki:*crying*bey you know sometimes you can be really mean to me.

Beyoncé:what bout u, u just fucking cussed me and u ain't think I'ma be mad bout it I mean what do u expect me to say "aww thanks Nicki I know it's my misfortune I will try next time" I mean what.

Nicki:I hate u!

Nicki goes out fustrated and angry and as she opens the door we see a crying Keniyah.

Beyoncé: Keniyah, um how much did you hear.

Keniyah: enough to know that my brother is dead and y'all hid this away from me.

Nicki: Keniyah I'm..........

Keniyah:save it mum I can't believe y'all lied to me.

Beyoncé:wait a minute how did u get to our door.

Keniyah:well I was coming to tell u that.......

Keniyah rushed off to the bathroom and starts pucking Nicki and I run after her. Nicki was helping pull her hair back and I was gently robbing her back in circles.

Nicki:what's the matter baby.

Beyoncé:yea what is it.

Keniyah:yea that's what I wanted to tell you. I-i-im Pregnant.

Bey & Nicki:What!!.

A/N

Ok guys Keniyah is pregnant please comment your reactions. And pleeease vote.

Xoxo Boserina 💙💙💙💚💚💚.