FOUR(THE KIDNAP)

Los Angeles
June 21
8:30
Nicki pov

Beyoncè and I have been living together for the past one month and she took me on a tour to Los Angeles for a music record.

Nicki:"oh my today was such a long good day. I really loved working with Beyoncè.(yawns) ugh I really need to get some sleep but I still have so much work to do oh I guess I can finish it tomorrow.

As soon as I put on my PJs and snuggled up in my bed I heard a wierd noise. (Glass shatters).

I quickly stood up and picked up my torch. As i went into my living room I saw pieces of glass and paint everywhere I quickly ran upstairs and took my phone as I was about to call Beyonce a man came,covered my mouth and took my phone. He put a particular substance over my mouth which made me feel dizzy and faint.

BEYONCÈ POV
Today I went to Nicki's appartment after calling and texting her. When I got to her house I saw that her lock was broken. I walked in and saw pieces of broken glasses and oil paint all over the walls. I walked over to her room and saw a randsome note saying.

(I bet you're looking for Nicki and if you ever want to see her again come meet us under the 24 mainland bridge with exactly 250,000,000$ or she'll never come back.

fuck it🖕☠👻💀
meek & Shawn.)

I immediately knew that Nicki was in great danger.I quickly drove off to my house and took out my phone I called Kelly and my personal trainer for the job incase if I needed extra help the three of us came to the bridge Kelly and Michelle stood watch while I went in with the money to get Onika.

Meek:"ha ha you came ay yo Shawn the bitch came.

Shawn:"well well well queen bey more like queen bitch.

Beyoncè:"hey look I got the money 250,000,000$ right there you can count it. Now let Nicki go.

Shawn:"(laughing) oh Beyoncè why do you even care about her I mean she's just a woman.

Beyoncè:yes exactly I care about her cos she's a woman and plus you care about meek.

Shawn:I do so you don't admit that you've got feelings for her.

Beyoncè: how'd you know that.

Shawn:you see I been keeping an eye on you.

Beyoncè:ok fine what if I love her look I got yo money so just let her go.

Shawn:(laughs).

Beyoncè:what bitch??.

Shawn:well bitch you really thought we called you here for money well youse always was a fool but oh no no no no no I called you for pay back you know you did a lot of things to me and remember that time you had sex with my employee James.

Beyoncè:"Shawn I'm saying this for you your own sake,so just shut the fuck up ok,j...j..just stop talking shit ok.

Shawn:"oh no i won't, don't think I don't know that you were hitting him that time I went out only for a few years.

Beyoncè:"Shawn come on you can't make me feel guilty for that I thought you were dead.

Shawn:"yea like the way you thought my dick was dead so you went to fuck my employee. Well that doesn't matter to me, Bertha!!. Hey bey remember Bertha the girl you caught me with last time ohh here's a little secret she is way much more better in bed.

Bertha:"oh and yeah my pussy ain't soured like yours that's right he told me.

Beyoncè:"alright that's it I can Tolerate any other thing but not about my pussy. And I hope this time you die.

I ended up shooting both Jay and Bertha in the face.

Meek:"whoa please ERM let me go.

Employee:"yes yes and me.

Beyonce:"ok if you set Nicki loose.

Meek:"ok ok yo employee loosen her up.

After Nicki was set free.

Nicki:"bey thanks for what you did for me out there also what happened to meek and his employee.

Beyoncè:"oh them their in jail they'll be hung to death next week.

Nicki:"but bey seriously thanks for what you did for me out there.

Beyoncè:"don't worry no problem.

Nicki:"so I heard what you said out there did you mean it.

Beyoncè:yes i did.

Nicki:well I have been waiting to tell you this.....

Beyoncè:"what is it??

Nicki:"I love you.

Beyoncè:"I love you too but you already know that.

Nicki:(laughs).

Beyoncè and I kissed in the car till the next morning well after we went home that is.