TWO(THE BEACH PARTY)

New York.
May 30
10:30pm
RIHANNA POV.

Nicki and I have been hanging at school for the past few days and today I saw her again thinking about....."MISS KNOWLES".

Rihanna:"hey girl still thinking about miss Knowles. The principal.

Nicki:"no, it's just I really wanna you know get to know her and all but she's a star and our principal so I guess my dream is only going to stay a dream.

Rihanna:"don't get down on your self girl it can still come true.

Nicki:"how Rih I mean she's probably to busy doing concerts and conferences to talk to commoners like me.

Rihanna:"huh,wait a minute concert, conference,I have a plan. Hey Nicki I'm hosting a party in the next two days be sure to be there.

Nicki:"ok.

Beyoncé POV

I have been working my ass of  I am so tired.

Kelly:"good day miss Knowles erm there's a message in the mail for you.

Beyoncé:"oh really give it here let me see.

Dear Miss Knowles
            Good day miss Knowles I'm
                  Writing to invite you to
              My party 🌴🏖. I'd love
                   For you to perform one of              Your songs as our opening act.
                   I think it will really be a
              Chance for both students and
                   Teachers to bond and I think
               It's also a chance to earn extra
                    Money.you will be paid
              5000$ in cash. I know it's
                     Paying a big singer like you
             5000$ to perform at my Party                          but it's all I can
                                 Afford. 

                                         Yours lovely
                               Rihanna fenty Robyn
                                   😘✌💋👄💜💝💞
                                            Xoxoxooo

Beyoncé:"party huh what better way to relax and make money at the same time. Hey Kelly call the girls and tell Kimmy to make us pretty dresses we're going to a party.

Two days later
Nicki pov

It was time to go the party I opened my wordrobe and I found the perfect outfit.

I quickly put on my clothes and Robyn texted me.

RIHANNA DIAMOND 💎💟:NICKI AREN'T YOU COMING I PLANNED A SURPRISE FOR YOU AND IT WILL SOON GET RUINED.QUICKLY GET THE F^CK HERE SOON!!!⚠⚠⚠.

NICKI SWEETIE 😘💋💗:JUST A SEC I'M ON MY WAY🚗🏃🏃.
I ran out of the house and to my SUV luckily i managed to reach there in time.

Rihanna:"hey! Nicki you made it.

Nicki:"yeah yeah where is my surprise.

Rihanna:"oh yeah yeah come here quickly.

Beyoncé:"alright am about to bust up some beat here right now are you guys ready. Ok: I WAKE UP FLAWLESS,PULSED UP FLAWLESS, RIDING AROUND WITH IT FLAWLESS, FLOSSING ALL WITH IT FLAWLESS,THESE DIAMONDS 💎 FLAWLESS,MA DIAMONDS 💎 FLAWLESS,MA ROCK FLAWLESS,MA RAP FLAWLESS. I WOKE UP LIKE THIS, I WOKE UP LIKE THIS WITH FLAWLESS LADIES TELL EM I WOKE UP LIKE THIS I WOKE UP LIKE THIS WITH FLAWLESS LADIES TELL EM SAY I LOOK GOOD TONIGHT GODDAMN GODDAMN I SAY I LOOK GOOD TONIGHT GOODDAMN GOODDAMN GOODDAMN!!  BEFORE I CONTINUE I WANNA CALL SOME ONE ON STAGE, EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR....ONIKA.

Nicki:"what I can't go on stage.
Rihanna:"Nicki that's the surprise you said you wanted to hang out with her so go and hang.

Before I could protest rihanna pushed me on stage. As I climbed on stage I toke note of what Beyoncé was wearing and started undressing her with my eyes.

 As I climbed on stage I toke note of what Beyoncé was wearing and started undressing her with my eyes

And I was like damn she's smoking before she interrupted my fantasising.

Beyoncè:"I WAKE UP LOOKING THIS GOOD AND I SWEAR THAT I YEA I YEA I,I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT BACK IF I COULD,ONIKA.

ONIKA:"YO,LIKE MJ DOCTOR THEY KILLIN ME. PRO BEFORE, I KNOW THEY HOPE I FALL BUT WINNING IS MY ONLY PROTOCOL YEA I SCORE BEFORE I TOUCH BALL. THE QUEEN OF RAP NICKI ROCKING WITH QUEEN BEY. SWEET 16 MY MOTHER'S BIG DREAM I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING LOOKING SO BEAUTIFUL SO PRETTY YO YEA I'M FLAWLESS.

BEYONCÉ:"I WAKE UP FLAWLESS,PULSED UP FLAWLESS, RIDING AROUND WITH IT FLAWLESS, FLOSSING ALL WITH IT FLAWLESS,THESE DIAMONDS 💎 FLAWLESS,MA DIAMONDS 💎 FLAWLESS,MA ROCK FLAWLESS,MA RAP FLAWLESS. I WOKE UP LIKE THIS I WOKE UP LIKE THIS WITH FLAWLESS LADIES TELL EM I WOKE UP LIKE THIS I WOKE UP LIKE THIS WITH FLAWLESS LADIES TELL EM SAY I LOOK GOOD TONIGHT GOODDAMN GOODDAMN SAY I LOOK GOOD TONIGHT GOODDAMN GOODDAMN GOODDAMN!!!

After the song Beyoncé took my hand and took me to the pool.

Beyoncé:"hey I never knew you rapped that good you see yourself as the queen of rap.

Nicki:"oh yeah I know it's funny ERM I'm sorry for calling you bey miss Knowles I was so into the music.

Beyoncé:"oh no no don't worry about it you can actually call me bey. Hey um do you want to join the music records.

Nicki:"oh my,yes yes I would love to it has always been my dream.

Before I knew it I suddenly fell and kissed her on the lips.

Nicki:"oh my God sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that.

Surprisingly she pulled me back into the kiss as it was about to turn into a make out session I quickly pulled back and ran away but she shouted

Beyoncé:"Nicki meet me tomorrow at the 654 maple street I'll be waiting for you!!.