TWELVE (MIXED FEELS).

New York
March 4th
5:00pm
Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé:Nicki come on wake up let's go.

Nicki:hmmm.

Beyoncé:so do we head to Texas or back to LA.

Nicki: LA please I just want to focus on business and no more family drama.

Beyoncé:ok but I was thinking we could.........

Nicki:bey we are going to LA look you asked me where I wanted to go and I said LA but if you want to go Texas so bad then get the fuck outta here.

Titan: mummy can I have some ice cream.

Nicki:no Titan no nothing no Ice cream no pizza no nothing. You know what just leave me alone.

Beyoncé:look Onika I understand that this must be hard on you but you have to control yourself especially now that that you're with child.

Nicki:no no no!! If not for you this baby won't be in there and if not for this thing I would still be with my mother now. Ugh.

Beyoncé:look Nicki you can be mad but don't you ever vent it out on our child. Come on Titan.

Nicki:hello Rihanna.

Rihanna:hello Onika.

Nicki:look can you come over. I'm at the Stevens hotel.

Rihanna:why?.

Nicki:just get here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rihanna:hello Nicki. Come on did you just call me to dump me again.

Beyoncé:hey who are you looking for.

Rihanna:ugh what's it to you. Anyways I'm here to see Nika she called me over.

Beyoncé:Nicki would never do that.

Nicki:oh hey rih get in here. Bey please bring us some lamb chops.

Rihanna: Nicki you're pregnant.

Nicki:yea it's beys baby.

Rihanna:whoa that's big news.i just thought it was a lie.

Nicki:well do you know what is even bigger news.

Rihanna:no what.

Nicki:I was once pregnant but with your children their twins Zendaya Coleman fenty Maraj and Karla Esmeralda fenty Maraj their both 16 years old and tomorrow is their birthday.

Rihanna:when did that happen.

Nicki: remember that night when we were 17 and you wanted to know what sex was all about that you did it with me.

Rihanna:yea.

Nicki:ok so after that night I got pregnant but we got into a fight and I was Soo ashamed that I couldn't tell you so I took them to and orphanage.

Rihanna:Nicki why didn't you tell me well where are they?.

Nicki:at an orphanage and tomorrow I want you to go and adopt them.

Rihanna: Nicki does bey and your dad know about this.

Nicki:no and I don't want ya going around and broadcasting the news like it's some kinda big shot ok.

Rihanna: aight.

Nicki:so how's things been going between you and Chris.

Rihanna:eh we broke up four years ago.

Nicki:why?.

Rihanna:well we were together for the first year and everything was all peaches and cream 🍑🍨but soon enough he started cheating on me with Halsey and I felt really bad each time I cry he comes in and just beats me badly one day he hit me Soo hard that I had to file a divorce but that still wasn't enough he kept on calling about his child Jared and abusing me so I had and called the police and now he's in jail now. But I'm with this girl Cardi well that's her nick name her full name's Belcalis Merlenis Almanzar but the point is we tight even though she already got a daughter but nothing better than four children I'll tell you that except from all the crying but I'm looking forward to having a good and perfect relationship with her.

Nicki:oh that's nice.

Beyoncé:d.......did you say Cardi.

Rihanna:yes is anything wrong.

Beyoncé:oh no no it's just er here's your lamb chops.

Nicki: oh thanks bey hey you sit with us.

Beyoncé:oh no I gotta feed Titan.

Nicki: alright but don't forget I have to go to the doctor today.

Beyoncé:yea yea ok.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beyoncé:rih is in a relationship with Cardi. Oh no no no no no no this can't be happening I'll call Cardi.

Beyoncé:hello.

Cardi:yea hello who is this?.

Beyoncé:yea hey it's me Beyonce.

Cardi:oh hey Beyoncé.

Beyoncé:yea how's things going for you your sister Hennessy and your girlfriend rihanna.

Cardi:oh things are going great.

Beyoncé:cardi how could you not tell me that you and rih are a thing now.

Cardi:you didn't ask.

Beyoncé:look cardi you better break up with rih.

Cardi:why it's not like we're still together.

Beyoncé:I know but hearing that kinda hurt my feelings.

Cardi:look I still love you deeply and I know you do too but we're both in a relationship now and don't you think it's high time we get loyal you have a wife to take care of and she loves you a and she cares for you and she's even pregnant so I hear and I have a loving partner who accepts me and all my past mistakes. Besides I was dumped by you once left to take care of our child Kulture all alone.

Beyoncé:but cardi I love you and you and I know that then you were over demanding.

Cardi:well I'm sorry.

Beyoncé:but Cardi!!!!.....

Cardi:hush hush hush its Belcalis fenty now.

Beyoncé:but but.

Beyoncé: damn I can't believe rihanna and "Belcalis" are a thing now.

Nicki:bey it's time to go to the doctor

Beyoncé:ok I'm coming.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beyoncé:good day doctor Ciara erm my wife Onika here has an appointment.

Ciara:oh yes Mrs Beyoncé Giselle Knowles and Mrs Onika Tanya Miraj come in.

Nicki: thanks. So we want to know how many children I'm gonna have and their gender.

Ciara:ok. Well you are gonna have a set of quads two girls and two boys.

Beyoncé:aww. Thanks doc.

Ciara:anytime I'm also a couple's counselor.

Beyoncé:in that case we'll call you anytime we need one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicki:so bey now that we're gonna have quads we need to come up with baby names.

Beyoncé:ok so for the first girl what about Ivy blue.

Nicki:ohh and Navee black.

Beyoncé:er sir Jaden.

Nicki:Rumi jade.

Beyoncé:I can't wait to have these little bundles of joy I pray the girls are just like you.

Nicki:and the boys are just like you and Titan.

Titan: mummy I'm gonna be a big brother.

Nicki:yes you are Titan yes you are.