SEVEN(THE JOB)

New Orleans
November 30
9:14pm
Bey pov

I got dressed

and hushed out the house to my white ass new car

I drove off to work to avoid being called by my jerk ass girlfriend, Cardi

As I rushed off to my recording studio my receptionist Kelly helped me in.

Kelly:"good morning Miss Knowles may I help you with anything.

Beyoncè:"(giggling) good morning Kelly and yeah you can get me something erm how about a a cup of chai latte with extra milk and foam and erm a bag of waffles, veggie burgers and a strawberry milkshake.

Kelly:"wow are you sure cos I've never seen you eat that much.

Beyoncè:"oh believe me when you have the month I have had you'd eat much much more.

Kelly:"what's the matter.

Beyoncè:"oh nothing really except my new girlfriend Cardi she's always on my case asking for money and all and am downright fed up with that.

Kelly:"wow that must be pretty hard. But what happened to Nicki.

Beyoncè:"(sighs)I broke up with Nicki months ago but to be honest I really regret it cos Cardi is a real pain in my ass. Hmm speak off the devil.

My phone chimed telling me I had a call so I reached into my bag and took out my phone.

Cardi:hey babe how are you.

Beyoncè:"what do you want bitch.

Cardi:"well that tone is inappropriate anyways I called you to ask for the money I told you about earlier and I'm guessing you have it so yea I'm coming to get it see you soon.

Beyoncè:"Cardi I keep on trying to tell you the whole world doesn't revolve around you or money so now let me work you stuck up ass.

Cardi:"oh really,then we're so over.

Beyoncè:wait I didn't mean it like that.

Cardi:go to hell.

Beyoncè:"hmm.

Kelly:"what's the matter.

Beyoncè:"oh just my stuck up girl friend she broke up with me.

Kelly:"that must feel really bad.

Beyoncè:"yeah but on the other hand I feel great. So erm kelly don't forget to look for a new assistant.

Kelly:"oh yeah I forgot I'll send out an email.

FEW DAYS LATER
A few days later Kelly came in and told me that a girl applied for the job I didn't have time to interview her to I told her to do it since she was my second hand man. Today she was coming in to work.

Girl:"good day ma'am my name is Onika Tanya........ Bey??

Beyoncè:"Nika??.

N/B
GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTERS WACK I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT NICKI SHOULD SAY BUT THE NEXT IS SURELY GON BE GOOD. BE SURE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW CHAPTER.
😘🤗
👸
👰
👯
👣👁👁‍🗨