SIX(THIER FIGHT)

Los Angeles
August 25
6:25am
Nicki pov

I woke up to the sweet smell of potatoes Beyoncè was frying as I woke up I didn't have a hangover because I had been used to drinking. I ran downstairs to meet bey.

Nicki:"good morning bey how are......

Beyoncè:"just leave me alone Nicki.

Nicki:"erm ok I perceived the aroma of the potatoes you we're frying so where's mine you know I love fat foods.

Beyoncè:"I didn't make any for you  These are all for Titan besides you have hands you can make yours or just lazily order some from impatient bitch.com.

Nicki:"ok what's your deal I have been trying to talk to you but you refused how do you expect this stupid relationship to go on if you don't make me feel like a woman.

Beyoncè:"oh really that's what this is all about.

Nicki:"yes bey yes it is I just don't know what the hell you are scared of. Or is it because you are way too useless in bed.

Beyoncè:"Nicki what did you just say.

Nicki:"that's right you heard me I think you're probably impotent that's why Shawn always went to other women to get a child.

Beyoncè:"Nicki stop!!.

Nicki:"oh shut up you think I won't figure it out that you can't give birth I think you're probably scared of having sex too hey you should make a song about that it'll go all like"I love pussy especially one from a kitten because I am a scaredy cat that has probably stop breathing. Ha ha have you run out of words miss unfertile womb.

Beyoncè:"Nicki how can you say something like that and so what if that is my past you don't know what I have been through so you have no right to judge me or call me names you know what get the fuck out of my house.

Nicki:"oh erm bey I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you I just......

Beyoncè:"no Nicki I'm unfertile so you don't have to live with me.

Nicki:"ok fine I'll go.

I left and went to stay with rihanna.

Rihanna:"yes who is it.

Nicki:"rih it's me Nika.

Rihanna:"oh Nicki what is it why are you crying I thought you and miss Knowles were hitting things up.

Nicki:"oh rih I messed up I messed up big time.

Rihanna:"what happened.

Nicki:"I don't know I just asked her to 
have sex with me you know since we're in a relationship and all but she refused so I walked up to her,at first she gave me attitude then I insulted her saying she was infertile which was meant to be a joke but it turns out that it was true. Then she chased me out of her house. Rih help me I don't know what to do I love her.

Rihanna:"oh Nicki I'm so sorry don't worry she'll come back. Now come on let's go inside.

NEXT DAY
Rih and I decided to go out to the new eatery called eat me fancy. As we walked in I saw a scary thing.

Nicki:"bey! What are you doing with this street rat who is she.

Cardi:hey bitch you better shut that shit before I..........

Beyoncè:Nicki this is Cardi.

Cardi:"oh so you're Nicki I'm so sorry.

Nicki:you better be.

Cardi:no I mean I'm sorry for you stupidity. You was very stupid to treat a girl this good as Bey like thrash.

Beyoncè:ooh this girls got bite I might just take her on as ma girl.

Nicki:"what!! bey seriously this is what it has come to now sleeping with road side girls and all. You know what I don't care I just wanted to give you an invitation to our old college friend kc's birthday party I hope you'll be there but if you're not just tell him I wouldn't want you to crush him like you crushed me.

Beyoncè:"well Onika I hate to inform you that I actually will not be able to attend this so called birthday party.

Nicki:"really bey really so you're so busy to attend your so called college bestie's birthday party.

Beyoncè:"actually Nika yes,yes I am because I know it's just another excuse to talk to me.

Nicki:"fuck no it isn't and even if it damn was,really bey ok then busy doing what.

Beyoncè:"work ok just work related stuff.

Nicki:"so you're too busy with work to attend to long time friend.

Beyoncè:"yeah I am too busy ok cos unlike you I run many jobs ok I am not a loud spoiled poor ass brat like you.

Nicki:"(tears rolling down my cheeks) well bey maybe this so called poor ass brat doesn't want you in her life anymore.

Beyoncè:"oh heck nah I dumped you weeks ago so you can't talk to me like my whole life depends on you ok. Now if you may please excuse me and get out of my life.

Nicki:"ok then you know what we're through,over,we're done. Infact,I'm out of here.

Beyoncè:"fine then get out. Fuck you.

I eventually knew that I would miss bey in my life I knew she would too but I wasn't too sure. I went over to rih's cos she had long gone left the eatery before me. I told rih all about my little meeting with bey. She felt sorry for me but all the same blamed me for talking to her then she calmed me down by giving me a big bowl of Rocky road ice cream and a hot fudge candy.