TWENTY FIVE (SHES LEAVING....AGAIN)

New York
Cinema
8th December
18:13pm
Nicki POV

(Ok now word of warning there's going to be some really alarming parts so be prepared 😋😎)

Ok so I'm here at the movies with Bea thinking, "what the butt".

Nicki:what u ain't gonna say anything.

Beyoncé: I am actually.

Nicki:well!??.

Beyoncé:ok first why?? And secondly when did you fit such a file into your pockets. (Lol now this question is somehow from @SDLSUMMER).

Nicki:ok first it was in my handbag.

And second that's not the point, I gave you those divorce papers because I got Adenocarcinoma from Kenneth Petty

Beyoncé:what!?? Why didn't you fucking tell me.

Nicki:cos you over react. And I didn't want to make a big deal outta it figuring it was actually my fault.

Beyoncé:I do not over react I mean all I would have done is kill him. Kidding kidding, but I just don't get why you'd divorce me for that I mean I wanted to tell you something else too but I guess it'll have to wait.

Nicki:I want to divorce you because I went to the doctor yesterday to check about my cancer and she told me that at this stage there's nothing they can do that it'd be way too damn dangerous for me to handle and that it's getting worse everyday and I only have few months to live.

Beyoncé:what no I....I'll raise money from the industry.

Nicki:bey Bea we both know you can't I mean you haven't made a record in months.

Beyoncé:yea but what about........ Barbie tingz. Your mall.

Nicki:bey the mall got shut down cos that's where Titan was killed.

Man:hey u couples over there will you shut up we're trying to watch a movie here.

Beyoncé:shhhh!!.

Nicki:yea shut the fuck up. Now as I was saying ,bey you just have to learn to accept the fact that I ain't yours no more and just lemme go ok.

Beyoncé:but Nicki we have four kids.

Nicki:yea and they all yours they can learn to live without their mum for a few months.

Beyoncé:but.

Nicki:bye.
---------------------------------------------------------
                         Bey POV
---------------------------------------------------------
So here I am Nicki's gone and the quads can't stop asking me where they momma at.

Ivy:mama where's mummy.

Beyoncé:she gone Ivy.

Navee:where??.

Beyoncé:I don't know Navee ok now quit talking shit.

Ivy:(gasps)mum!!?.

Beyoncé:just lemme alone.

Ivy:guys mum is really sad I think we should cheer her up.

Navee: yeah.

Rumi:hey mommy.

Beyoncé: lemme alone Rumi.

Sir:come on mama just because mommy's gone that doesn't mean you have to be all down in a slump.

Beyoncé:shut up.

Sir:(cries).

Ivy:mum he's crying.

Beyoncé:I'm sorry sir look I'm fine now well for you kids so what do you say we go and eat out huh??.

Sir:yay.

Beyoncé:ok let me go get my purse.

Beyoncé:what's this. A gun?I wonder who kept that.......there??

Ring _ ring

Beyoncé:hello this is beyoncè speaking.

??: beyoncé, queen bey.

Beyoncé:who are you.

??: doesn't matter, what matters is that I have your ever loving precious Onika.

Beyoncé:(gasps)if you hurt her ill make sure I hurt you.

??:oh no I won't hurt her......yet... Just make sure you meet me this evening by 9pm oh and also I have her best friend rihanna oh and Ari and Halsey too so get here by nine unless.........pow!......

Beyoncé:oh no.

A/N

OK SO NOW ITS TIME FOR QUESTIONS I NEED YALL TO COMMENT SO I CAN ADD IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND FIRST QUESTION IS "DO YOU THINK NICKI WAS RIGHT TO LEAVE"OK SO ITS YOUR GIRL BOSERINA AND PLEASE OH PLEASE YALL SHOULD KEEP READING O.U.R. S.T.O.R.Y.
😍😘😎.