TWENTY THREE (NEW BEGINNINGS NEW SITUATIONS)

New York
Maraj mansion
Two months later
December 2nd
09:47am.
Beyoncè POV.

It's been two months and Nicki is still mad at me for that one night.

Flashback
--------------
Parents: wedding!.

Nicki:oh no. Bey!. Why,how,when, who, where.

Beyoncè:well I thought that since this is our first time having a wedding we should at least invite them.

Nicki:yea thanks alot bey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beyoncè:hey guys Nicki isn't ok with y'all being here so y'all gonna have to get out. Why aren't you going??.

Carol:oh we'll go after we prove our point.

Beyoncè:then get to proving.

Carol:ok. Well according to the our traditional law you both aren't allowed to get married unless you have our blessings. So this wedding is called of come in Onika let's go.

Nicki:STOP!!!!!!!. all y'all have been doing this shouting shit like i'ont have a say, I'm the bride so let me tell u this. Beyoncè Giselle Knowles you just had to get your damn ass fucking self waltzing around and calling our parents now they wanna call of the wedding you happy??!.

Beyoncè:Nicki I'm............

Nicki:oh save me that fucked up shit and you mum I expected better even you Mrs Tina. And bey you promised me I'm in my wedding dress. If you need me I'll be upstairs crying in my room.

-----------------------
Flashback over
-----------------------
Beyoncè:ah come on Nika it wasn't my fault I thought they'd forgotten about it and.

Nicki:no Beyoncè you just never listen to me that's your problem. And I'd divorce you but we were never married so I'm just gonna move out and you keep the kids. I'm going full stripper.

Beyoncè:come on baby your birthday is in 6 days stay with me please I mean we never got to celebrate my birthday cos you were just way too mad at me.

Nicki:I don't know.

Beyoncè: please, hey wanna make out.

Nicki:fine let's go.

Nicki led me inside taking off her clothes and kissing the fuck outta me then I slid down and snuck into her pussy licking it hard then as I slid my tongue inside I heard her hiss.

Nicki:bey stop.

Beyoncè:why.

Nicki:I gotta pee BRB.

Beyoncè:she doesn't look right.
---------------------------------------------------------
                       Nicki pov
---------------------------------------------------------
Nicki:oh no no no why is blood coming outta there.

Beyoncè:are you ok in there.

Nicki:yea I'm just taking a bath.

Beyoncè:I'll come in.

Nicki:no no um I'm doing shit on the toilet.

Beyoncè:e ew ok well hurry up in there.

Nicki:ok.
---------------------------------------------------------
              At dinner same night
---------------------------------------------------------
Ivy:mummy so at school today my friend Angela said that I didnt know math so my teacher called her up infront of the class to explain algebra and get this she says it's made up of letters like what.

Nicki:(laughs)oh honey you make me smile. Oww!.

Beyoncè:baby you k.

Nicki:yea I am I just got something in my eye I'll be right back.

Nicki:I have got to see a doctor about this.
---------------------------------------------------------
                         Next day
---------------------------------------------------------
Nicki:hello um doctor Ciara I'm coming over to your office today for a check up.

Ciara:when??.

Nicki:um let's say 6pm sharp.

Ciara:sure I'll be waiting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicki:hi Mrs Ciara.

Ciara:hi come on in. So what's your problem.

Nicki:well I've been experiencing pain and rushing of blood from my vaginial system and I'm worried.

Ciara:did you say blood rush.

Nicki:yea why??.

Ciara: are they fluid like??.

Nicki:yea.

Ciara:you have vaginial cancer Adenocarcinoma to be precised.

Nicki:Adeno what??.

Ciara: Adenocarcinoma it's a type of vaginial cancer that start in the glandular cells in the lining of the vagina and also produces fluid.

Nicki:oh no well thanks doc is there anything you can do to help me.

Ciara:well I'm not sure yet but I'll see what I can do for now just abstain from sexual intercourses to avoid tearing of the vaginal lining.

Nicki:ok thanks Ciara. (I wonder how I'm going to keep this from bey. I guess I have to tell her tonight).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicki:oh shit hey guys!! Why is this place all dark.

Beyoncè:surprise!!.

Ivy:happy pregnancy!!.

Nicki:happy pregnancy??.

Beyoncè:we know you're pregnant that's why you been acting all wierd.
Now let's have some fun.

Nicki:wait I'm not pregnant...........

Beyoncè:come on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beyoncè:that was some party huh.

Nicki:yea now there's something really important I need to tell u.

Beyoncè:it can wait first of all it's sex time.

Nicki:no no no no.

Beyoncè:Nika I get that you're pregnant but im only going to use my tongue no dildos and plus the baby hasn't even developed yet. Now come on.

Nicki:no we can't have sex because I have Adenocarcinoma.

Beyoncè: excuse me.

Nicki: Adenocarcinoma cancer of the vagina I've been having pains and everything since yesterday so this morning I went to visit Ciara and well she told me that I had cancer.

Beyoncè:oh so that's why you left dinner yesterday but why didn't you tell me bout it.

Nicki:cos u were so happy and excited so I didn't want to spoil your mood.

Beyoncè:it's ok we're gonna get through this.....

Ivy:all of us as a family.

Nicki:how did you.

Ivy: eavesdropped.

Nicki:oh.

Beyoncè:now get in here for the big hug.