SIXTEEN(NICKI'S A COMING TO TOWN)

One month later

New York
May 6th
13:15pm
Nicki POV

Nicki:ahh!! Fuck it!.

Rihanna:what da matter Nika.

Nicki:it's that damn girl Ariana she just keep posting fucked up pics of her and one rat fucking dude. Look there's them at a photo booth.

 Look there's them at a photo booth

Rihanna:oh yeah dats fucked up.

Nicki:oh damn it is here's another one.

Rihanna:is that both of them walking out your favorite candy store

Nicki: you're damn right and I'm fucking sure she the one who took em there.

Rihanna:wait I thought you said that y'all's wasn't in that relationship shit.

Nicki:yea a know it's just after fucking her that damn good I thought we done gone had something I just never would believe that she'd go on and fuck me up and shit like that.

Rihanna:you know what Onika I think you need a vacation infact we need a vacation.

Nicki:you do know we got an ass full of work to do which never got completed due to your accident.

Rihanna: exactly that's why "we" need a vacation from all this hubbub goin on.

Nicki:I guess it's either that or I break her neck now I gotta take you to a damn doctor to check you fucked up legs.

Rihanna:gasp.

Nicki:(laughs)oh shut up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rihanna:so nic you don figured out where you wanna go yet.

Nicki:hmm kinda.

Rihanna:so where the fuck we going.

Nicki:well I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and it says here that Ka'anapali beach is a great place to relax and it's the best we can afford now so I say let's go there.......... Oof the twins are crying I guess their hungry look rih I gotta go feed um but you go on and ahead and pack yo bags.

Rihanna:k.

Nicki:damn Rih you know I hate it when you hit me with that 'k' stuff.

Rihanna:I know I know my bad. So we going to see lailani today or what.

Nicki:oh yeah please invite her to come with us to Hawaii.

Rihanna:ok now go feed em twins they been crying alot.
---------------------------------------------------------
                    Beyoncé POV
---------------------------------------------------------

Beyoncé:the kids are in school the house is arranged I guess all I have to do is check the internet for new updates on work and drink some steaming hot cocoa. (Spits). Ahh fuck I spilled it on my dress. But heck since when did Nicki start coming to town. I guess it's nun ma buz.........

Manager:so miss Maraj you,your friend and kids go'n stay right here.

Nicki:ok thanks. But um are we allowed to order room service and like play music cos my friend her gets hungry almost every time and well from looking at her you ought to know that she can get crazy.

Manager:sure you can but you can thank me with that hot smack ass o yours.

Nicki:oh Mr. Moses you're ridiculous.

Manager:but you're tasty how about I treat you out to dinner.

Nicki:(laughs) ok sir.

Beyoncé:did that guy just talk to my Bea. HEY GUY!!.

Manager:what do you want now Miss Giselle has the water pump stop running or do you need a body massage.

Beyoncé:HELL NAH BUT YOU WERE TALKING TO MY WIFE!!.

Manager:oh so she's your wife well if she is or was it was really fun talking to her and her ass big like a big fat tomato. I thought I'd be alone for ever but I think I've found love in that fuck ass and juicy boobs I'm a propose.

Beyoncé:NU UH YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN MISTER!!.

Manager: WHO'S GO'N MAKE ME.

Beyoncé:(laughs)ok.

I pounced on the manager shoving my fingers right into his nostrils then I took my left knee and kicked his jaws repeatedly until a huge stream of blood started flowing down then I kicked him in the groin,bent his head and sat on it.

Nicki:what's all the hubub.

Rihanna: i'ont know it's their buz now get on over here and feed yo damn kids.

Nicki:no you feed um and wait right here.

Rihanna: aight fine.

Nicki:(gasps).

Rihanna:wasssssup Nika.

Nicki:come see.

Rihanna:why is there damn blood everywhere.

Nicki: BEYONCÉ!!!(slap). What are you doing here.

Beyoncé:this loud mouth insulted you.

Nicki:no he didn't.

Beyoncé:yes he did.

Nicki:bey we don't have time for this he's losing blood we have to take him to the hospital.

Kailani:hi. Um did I come at the wrong time.

Rihanna:hi. Um Nicki kailani is here.

Nicki:oh hi. uh attend to her and we'll take him to the hospital.

Beyoncé:I don't wanna.

N/B

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH BEY??.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN RIHANNA AND KAILANI.

WILL NICKI FIND OUT ABOUT HALSEY OR WILL BEY FIND OUT ABOUT ARIANA.

AND WILL NICKI AND BEY EVER GET BACK TOGETHER.
BE HERE FOR MORE UPDATES CLIT LICKERS. JK. LOVE Y'ALL. 💕💖💞💗💋
🤘
😘
😆
🌬

🙌
👣
👀