chapter 1- normal day

Toby's p.o.v
"Hey Masky, h-hey Masky, hey M-Masky, hey Masky, he-hey Mas-" "What do you fucking want Rogers!" A pissed off sounding, annoying looking, Masky yells at me. "Mornig!" I say, simply, in a fake cheery voice, as normal. "Ya, morning." Masky replied, rolling his eyes as he said it. He sounded really, really tired. "Hey guys!" Hoodie says as he walks into the kitchen to greet us. "Morning Hoodie!" I say back with a fake smile. "Hey Hoodie." Masky says, sounding less tired and annoyed then when he was talking to me. "So what are you two doing?" Hoodie asked as he rummage through the fridge looking for something. "Making WAFFLES of course!" I say with a huge fake smile. See I actually haven't eaten in like... I don't know... Like 3-4 days. I convinced Slender to let me eat in my room, so I just have been throwing the food out the window. "And I guess I'm just here." Masky replied as his coffee finished.
Masky's p.o.v
Hoodie finally found what he was looking for which, to no one's surprise, was the cheesecake. I just ignored Hoodie's and toby's conversation about who knows what. I lifted my mask just enough to drink my coffee. Suddenly Clockwork, or Clocky as most of the others call her, walked in to the kitchen. She completed ignore me and walked over to Toby, completely ignored the fact that Hoodie was talking to him. "Hey Toby, morning!~" she said in her normal flirty voice that she always talks to Toby in. "Morning Clocky!" Toby replied with a smile. 'Either, 1. He is absolutely to her tone, 2. He doesn't care,or 3. He likes her.' As I thought about the last one my chest felt.... weird. I just shook it off as the familiar sound of static fills my head. Slender wanted the 3 of us to go to his office to report for a mission. Hoodie left, and Toby just keep talking to Clockwork. 'Ugh Slender wants all 3 of us.' I thought as I was about ready to just grab Toby's wrist and drag him up the 2 flights of stairs. "Slender wants all 3 of us Toby." I say quite annoyed with him. "Oh..... Ya.... I n-need to go t-to my ro-oom first, b-bye Cl-Clocky!" Toby said in his annoying, sickeningly sweet, cheerful voice. We walked up the stairs, past most of the others room's, and up a second flight of stairs, past rows of empty rooms, an finally to Toby's room. He just stands there, "u-umm... Y-your s-still h-hol-lding m-my wr-wri-ist."Toby said quietly, his face was turning a slight pink. "Oh.... Sorry." I said as I let go of his wrist. 'Why was his face pink?, hell, why did his studder get so bad all of the sudden?, and why did he say that in a quiet voice?, like he didn't want anyone to hear? You know what, probably just embarrassed that's all. Ya he was just embarrassed.' My thoughts were interrupted by Toby grabbing my wrist and pulling me into Slender's office at the end of the hall. Hoodie, as I guessed, was waiting for us. "Sorry we are late sir." I apologized to Slender.
Hoodie's p.o.v
'It's ok child, now here's your assignment.' Slender told us telepathically and handed me a folder. 'A guy around the age of 20, bla bla bla.... WAIT... WHAT!!' My thoughts SCREAMED as I saw Toby holding senpai's wrist. Nither of them seemed to notice though. "Hey, earth to Hoodie, are you still alive?" Masky senpai said, waving his hand in front of my face. "Ya, sorry just lost in thought, hehe." I said with a nervous giggle as I looked up at senpai. "Ok l-let's get g-going th-then!" Toby said, every word laced with excitement. Then he did it again. HE. TOUCHED. SENPAI'S. WRIST. That's it, he is sooo dead.

Thank you all sooo much☺💜 love you all💜 and shout out to x_Six_xfor helping me be more confident. I'll try to update at least once a week if not more, but my life is everywhere right now, but I'll still try💜💜 thank you all soooooo much☺💜💜💜☺