chapter 5- Morning

( a/n- I love the meme above soooo much😂😂😂)
Toby's p.o.v
*beep*beep*beep*be-* My Alarm clock went off. '7:30 PM' ( night is day to them because it's easier to kill people at night) I thought as I turned around the masky. 'what..... wait..... WHAT!' My thoughts screamed. Masky, with his mask still on, woke up and looked at me. My face turned redder than blood and felt like lava as all the blood rush to my face, leaving the rest of my body ice cold. "Hey, are you okay?" Masky asked me, I immediately shook my head 'yes' and quickly grab my mouthguard. I partially grabbed it to help hide the blush, but also the gash on the side of my mouth. While everyone knew it was there, I hated it, it was ugly and  just one of my many imperfections. " H-hey!" I whisper screamed. "Yeah?" Masky replied as he turned around face me. " p-please.  do-don't tell any-anybody that y-you were-" "Ya, sure ok." He responded as he when to his room. I got up and got dressed in my usual hoody with a blue hood and a pair of black jeans. I when to the bathroom and took out one of my broken razor blades from their hiding spot. I started to cut open some of the old scars on my wrist as the voices screamed at me. *worthless,fag, wast of space, ugly, no one will ever love you, he hates you, they all hate you!* was all I could hear. *knock*knock* I quickly pulled my sleeves down and hid my blade. I open my door to see Clocky on the other side. "Hey~" she said, in  her usual flirty tone. "H-hey." I said, with fake happiness in my voice. "Come downstairs and eat." She said with a smile. "N-not hungry." Was I replied with as I shut the door and heard her walk away. I then cleaned up the bloody mess I made.
Masky's p.o.v
"Toby said he's not hungry." I heard a disappointed Clockwork say as she entered the room. "He hasn't eaten since lunch yesterday." Eyeless Jack or E.J said in a worried tone. "He needs to eat something, anything!" I heard Nurse Ann say, as we all agreed. Slenderman came downstairs, and into the kitchen. 'I will be leaving for a few hours, I leave my proxies in charge.' He finished as he went and left the house. "Okay then." Hoodie said. This is been happening a lot more lately, most likely was going to meet with his brother to discuss the war, ( a/n- since his divorce is what voice type came up with instead of to discuss the war😂) but anyways. "I'll go check it on him." My mouth suggest without asking my brains permission first. "Okay should probably go and check on him, he seems not to ignore you." E.J said, I could've swore I heard a growl coming from clockwork and hoodie. na, probably just my brain messing with me. I made my way to his room and, hesitantly, knocked on the door. "J-just a s-sec." I heard him yell from the other side of the door, as I heard him moving something. He open the door, look at me, then look at his feet. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine." he said as he looked up to me. "Okay well Slender left, leaving the three of us in charge." I said as I noticed a newly bloody rag, poorly hidden on the floor. "O-okay." was all I heard as the door was closed in my face. 'Why was there bloody rat in the floor?' my thoughts asked me, as if I knew the answer. I walked into the kitchen "so?" Clockwork ask me in a  cocky toon. "He said he was fine, and shut the door my face." I said as I recall what happened. "Okay, well maybe Slender can talk to him when he gets back." Hoodie suggested. "Yeah ,I guess." was I Manage to say as I walked in the living room.

A/n- love you all soooo much💜💜💜😀😀😀😉😉😉💜💜💜💜💜💜😍😍😍 and hope you enjoy my first update in a while. Also sorry about not updating for a while, I explained why in my last w/o. Anyway love you all💜💜💜😍😍😍😀😀😉😉💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😍😍😍💜💜💜💜