chapter 7- Past Life

Toby's p.o.v
I woke up, it was 3:39 AM and I went to the bathroom and grab my blades and started to cut my wrist and legs. I thought about that dreadful day.
Flash back  3 person's p.o.v
"Stupid kids" A blond girl said as she continued to drive down the road,a  Brown haired boy in the passenger seat, nothing out of the ordinary, until he starts to twitch and his neck cracks. "H-hey wh-what's that?" the brown haired boy, known as Toby asked a sister, Lyra, sitting in the driver seat. Then, out of nowhere, the car was hit. Glass shattered and covered the inside of the car. Toby woke up to his sister's motionless body just lying there. He could tell his arm was trapped between the door and seat, but he couldn't feel pain, so didn't care. He looked over at his sister. Her spine was showing and her stomach was caved in from the impact. Glass was sticking out from everywhere. Toby black back out, and woke up in the hospital, only to find out his sister had died. He went home later, only to be met with is alcoholic father. Toby killed his father later that night, also burning down his house and himself. That day was the day his life changed, forever.

Flash back end-to-end Toby's p.o.v
My thoughts were interrupted by..................................

A/n- cliff hanger!😛 sorry I cut his back story short, but I almost cried when I was writing this. Anyway love you all and thanks for reading💜💜💜😉😀😀😍😍😍💜💜💜💜😜😜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜