chapter 11- Who?

Clockwork's p.o.v
I couldn't find Toby senpai anywhere!!! I hear Masky yell senpai's name and see him run down the hall for Slender's office. I followed close behind him and after he closed the door I eavesdropped, hoping to find out where senpai was. Masky must know something, right? "S-sir, I found   s-some of T-t-toby's things and......" he paused. His voice was cracking and shaky, especially when he said senpai's name. "And this." He finished, I'm guessing handing Slender something. 'Child, I can assure you he is still alive, but he did almost die, drowning I think (Slender can magically tell when on of his children are in physical pain/ dying, because plot convenience.). Something or someone saved him. But I can't seem to read his thoughts or telepathy talk to him. Something is blocking my powers.' I heard Slender 'say'. I was pissed, someone saved Toby, just to most likely kidnap him!!!! (She completely ignored the fact that he almost became like BEN drowned, Toby drowned, that's Toby's new name😛😂) I hear foot steps coming to the door, so I ran.
Masky's p.o.v
I walk out of Slender's office and back to the medical wing to get my mask. "Hey, guess you're looking for these." E.J said, holding up my mask and...... Toby's jacket. "Thanks." I said as I take both and walk to my room. I look at Toby's and sigh,( Toby's room is next to Masky's room) I then open my door, setting Toby's jacket on the bed as I walk in. I walked into the bathroom and took my mask off. I let some tears silently fall down my face. *knock*knock*  I heard at my door. I, quickly, wiped the tears with the back of my hand and put my mask back on. I opened the door to see Sally on the other side, a kind worried look on her face. "Hey, what's wrong kid?" I asked, she hugged me and I hugged her back. I needed a hug with everything that has been happening. "I was worried about you!" She said, a few tears falling from her glossed over eyes. I bent down to her level and wiped the tears falling from her pretty, big, bright, emerald green eyes. "I'm sorry Sally." I apologize. Honestly, I consider Sally, and Lazari, like my little sister. When they get upset, I get pissed. "It's ok, at least your ok!" She said, the light and sparkle coming back to her eyes, along with her bright and cheer smile. "How about we go downstairs to the living room?" I asked. She grabbed my wrist and practical dragged my downstairs. For a 12 year old, ghost girl,she is really strong. When we got to the living room I got a lot of worried glances. "Hey, you ok man?" Hoodie asked. "Ya, fine.". I said, my voice laced with venom and sarcasm. I was still pissed off at him for the shit he had pulled the night before. "Ok, your still clearly pissed." Hoodie said. "1. Sally is right here, don't cuss. And 2. Yes, I'm still mad at you." I said back to him.
Hoodie's p.o.v

'Senpai's is mad at me see!' I yelled in my thoughts, like a child. "Hehehe, sorry about both." I said to senpai, a slight blush coming to my face. I also got pissed thinking about how TOBY. KISSED. SENPAI!!! "Ya, whatever." Senpai answered. "I'm going to F-ing kill you Masky!" Jeff yelled as he stood up from the couch. "Sally, go and get Slender for me." Senpai said, Sally ran to go get Slender. "Look, I don't know why your so pissed off at me bu-" senpai started, but Jeff cut him off. "TOBY!" Jeff screamed at senpai. Senpai took a step closer to Jeff, as did Jeff to him. "Look, I don't fucking know where in FUCKS NAME he fucking is, or how the fuck he's fucking doing! I really fucking wish I fucking knew! All I fucking know is that he's still fucking alive! And you fucking act like I didn't give a shot and him! Now, I'm going to find him whether your sorry, fucking dumbass helps me or fucking not!!!" (Ok shit man, chill out some😐) Senpai screamed back at him, Slender then appeared between the two of them. 'Stop both of you!' Slender 'said' a big book of static came with it. Senpai and Jeff both stormed off to their rooms.
Toby's p.o.v
(At the time Masky woke up.)
"Where am I?" I asked, not expecting anyone to answer me, but someone on the other side of the room chuckled, darkly. "Hello?" I said, still not stuttering or twitching. "Why hello." The same voice said as a figure moved Ford's me. I couldn't see them clearly until they stepped into the light from the one, bared door. They looked like:

(I'm to lazyyy to write outttt a descriptionnnn😛)
"Who are you?" I asked, as another figure walked over to the first. They looked like:

(I'm lazy as fuck😂)
"Now can we kill him?" The second figure asked the first. "No, Blood Painter, we're suppose to toucher him." The first figure said. "But Puppeteer, please?" Blood Painter, I'm guessing is his name, pleaded. "Ya, come on Puppeteer, please??" I whined like a 4 year old. "No both of you!" Puppeteer yelled back at us. "But..... But.." Both me and Blood Painter said at the same time. "No!" "Finnne!" Blood Painter said, both of them now looking at me. I looked down and realized, I was chained to the wall by my wrists. 'Well isn't that nice.' I thought as I 'felt' a weird stinging in my head. 'Hello again. Did you miss me?' A democratic voice rang in my head. 'Not you again!'

A/n- to answer Sc402537 question in the comments of my last chapter, Blood Painter and Puppeteer kidnapped Toby, the real question now, is who is there boss. Anyway hope you all enjoy the chapter😛😀. Love you all💜💜💜💜😛😀😍😂😛😀💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😂😀😛😍😍😀😛😂💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 also a cute picture of Sally and Lazari:

 Love you all💜💜💜💜😛😀😍😂😛😀💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😂😀😛😍😍😀😛😂💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 also a cute picture of Sally and Lazari: