chapter 19- Lyra!?!?

Toby's p.o.v
"Where. Am. I?" I asked, looking around the black void surrounding me. "Jesus Christ!!! I can't even see my fucking hand in front of my face!!" I said, wandering why in fucks name it's so dark.  "Little brother." I recognize that voice. "Brother." I haven't heard that voice in so long. "TOBY!" It was my older sister's voice. "L..... Lyra?!" I asked, felling tears start to fill my eyes. Suddenly the dark void around me fades and I then could see a clearing in a forest around me, Everything was radiating with a white glow. "Toby!" Lyra called from behind me, caching my attention. I. SAW. HER!!! My sister!! She looked like an actual angel, she was wearing all white. She didn't have glass sticking out of her skin, and her voice wasn't demonic. Instead, she was beautiful, and her voice was soft and sweet.  "L............. Lyra?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled, questioning if I was going insane... Well more insane than I already am. "Hey long time no see." Lyra said, slight laughter lacing her words. She came closer to me, tears now spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "Lyra!!" I yelled, tackling her into a hug. "Hey, hey, calm down." Lyra said, hugging me back. "Wait... Where are we? And why are we here?" I asked, still not letting go of Lyra. "Your in a dream state of sorts. Your physical body is unconscious and because of that it's easier for me to be here." Lyra answered me, kinda confusing me. "Haha, you're obviously confused. Angels can, more easily, visit people when they're in a state of unconscious." She said, I gave her a weird look. "Sense when do you use big, fancy words?" I asked. She just laughed, and I laughed with her. I was happy to have her here with me, it's been so long since I've see her. "So why am I 'unconscious' anyways?" I asked, kinda wondering if she knew. I then realized that I wasn't studdering or twitching. "Being held captive for so long, barely eating or moving and then trying to run wasn't the best, now was it?" Lyra asked, I just looked now. "No, it wasn't the best idea." I said, looking up at her. "I've been watching over you for some time now, NEVER forget that you have people that care about you..... Even if you don't remember them." She said. I was confused, but just besided to ignore it,it wasn't important anyways. We just sat there and talked, like we use to, like nothing was wrong, like nothing matted. I was happy, and so was she. I never wanna leave this 'place'.

A/n- heyyyyy peeps 💜💜 hope you all enjoyed this chapter😛😋💜💙💚❤💛❤💚💚☺😁😀😂💙😺😻💜☺💙😀😺😂😂💙💚💜💚❤💚💚❤💛💛❤💚❤💚💙💜💜💙💜💙😻☺😂😀😁😋😛😛😛

Ticcimask picture of the day: