chapter 12-part 2- One week

Masky's p.o.v
I haven't slept in a week, i was weak( I was awake You never seen a bastard orphan more in need of a break. Sorry I had too😂😂). I have been trying to find out where Toby could possibly be. I was sitting at my desk, doing paper work Slender had given me, so I could get back to finding Toby. I had his 'suicide' note on my night stand and I'm wearing his jacket. I haven't been eating much lately, only maybe one meal a day. Hoodie has been bringing me food, and telling me that I need to eat more. But I don't got time for that kinda shit! Toby's been missing for a we now! Who knows what's happening to him! I NEED to find him, I can't live without him!!! I looked in his room, to see if I could find any clues, earlier this week. I found a picture of Toby and his sister, Lyra I do believe her name was. Toby looked so happy, I couldn't help but smile. But then I found an entire BOX FULL of blades, and a couple pocket knifes too, that made me cry. I start to feel sleep take over as my vision gose black.
Sally's p.o.v
I've been worried about Toby, we all have, but not as much as Masky. I'm starting to worry about him! He hasn't sleep in a week and hasn't come out of his room much. "Hey Sally, can you check on Masky for me? Make sure he's still alive at the least." Hoodie asked as I got up from the corner I was coloring in and went to check on Masky. "Hey, you still alive?" I asked, knocking on the door. No response. I slowly open the door to see him asleep at his desk, wearing Toby's jacket. 'Poor Masky, he really misses Toby.' I thought as something cough my eye. I walked over to the night stand and picked up a note, I walked down stairs. "Hey, Jeff!" I yelled walking into the kitchen, knowing he was there.
Jeff's p.o.v
Sally came into the kitchen and handed me a note. I read it in my head, making sure it was something I could read to Sally before I did. The note read:
Dear who ever finds this,
I have failed you all so many times, and no longer have a reason to live in a world were I only create hurt and disappoint. I'm sorry for ruining all your life's, but I'm going to fix that problem. I should have died in that car crash, not my sister, then you all would have never meant me and I then couldn't ruin your life's. You will all forget I ever existed within a year, cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on. I saw you all as my family, all but one. Tell Masky I still love him, even though he may have been just playing with my emotions, I still, and always will, love him. I hope you all can be happier now, and smile more. And to Sally and Lazari, I love you both, my little sisters. I'm paying for everything I've ever done now, not that anyone cares. And Jeff,I'll see you in hell.- Toby💜
"Hey Sally, where did you find this?" I asked, hoping she hadn't read it. "Masky's room, why? What is it?" She asked back. "It's a reminder for an old mission." I said as calm as possible. I usually wouldn't lie to her, I'm not going to tell her Toby was thinking like this! "Ok, I'm going to give this back to him, even though he doesn't need it. You need to go and sleep." I said, starting to get really pissed off at Masky, again! "Ok!" She said, with a smile, as she went upstairs to her room. I stormed up to Masky's room. 'I'M. GOING. TO. KILL. HIM!!!' I thought as I open his door to see him asleep.
Hoodie's p.o.v
I went to check on senpai and when I got to senpai's room, Jeff was standing there, like he was going to kill senpai! I pulled Jeff out of senpai's room, noticeing senpai had fallen asleep. "Look, he finally fell asleep. LET. HIM. SLEEP!" I whisper yell, as to not wake anyone. He just stormed off to his room. Something crumbled in his hand.

A/n- love you all my peeps💜😛☺😂☺😂😛💜😄😛💜☺😂💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 ticcimask picture of the day-