chapter 3- home

Hoodie's p.o.v
We finally made it back to the mansion, after a looooong silence. We walked inside to hear BEN and Jeff in the living room yelling insults at each other as they played some game. Sally came running down the stairs as fast as she could, almost tripping as she ran. "Hey Sally, don't run down the stairs, please." I said, she just nodded her head and walked over to me. "Can you have a tea party with me and Charlie?" Sally asked, using her puppy dog eyes. "Just let me get cleaned up first." I said. Her smile grew, and her eyes lit up like a night sky lights up with stars. "Ok!" She replied and speed walked up the stairs. The 3 of us went to our rooms and got cleaned up. 30 minutes later, I went to Sally's room to see her putting the finishing touches on somethings. "Hey little one." I said from the doorway, walking towards her now. "Your here! Sit!" She said, every word drowning in excitement. I smile at how she was always like this.

Toby's p.o.v
I finished cleaning up my hatches after I took a shower. I walked down stairs to see the usual, BEN and Jeff fighting and hurling insults at each other as BEN won the game they were playing. Lulu and Lazari looking at something and laughing, I'm guessing E.J, Nurse Ann, and Dr. Smiley in the 'lab' experimenting with stuff, as usual. Everyone else was ether on a mission or in their rooms. I walked into the kitchen to see Masky just chilling eating cheesecake. I walked over to the freezer and got MY box of waffles and cooked 3 of them. As I went and reached for the chocolate syrup a hear a voice from behind me. "No, you're not having chocolate syrup with 3 waffles." Masky said. "W-whyyyyyyyyyy?!" I whined. "Do you not remember the last time."

Flash back
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I rode down the stairs railing like they do in movies. "Toby stop before you get hurt." Masky warned from the bottom of the stairs. I ran back up the stairs. "1. No I have lots of energy, and 2. I can't feel-" I stopped as I jumped from the banister. "TOBY!" Masky yelled at me. I tucked into a roll and landed by him. "Pain!" I said, finishing my sentence from earlier.
End of flash back
"F-finnneeeeeee!" I said as I closed the fridge. *Ding* My waffles are done! I put them on a plate, even though I didn't really need to. I eat my waffles as quickly as possible. "Wow kid, eat slower before you choke." Masky said. "I hope I do." I quietly whispered to myself. "What?" "N-nothing" "ok." After Masky said 'ok' I left for my room. Once I got to my room I locked the door, changed into a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. I want into my bathroom and locked the door. As if on que the voices started to yell at me. 'usless! Freak! He could NEVER love you! Monster! Worthless!' They keep yelling as I took a broken razor blade and rolled up my sleeves to reveal rows and rows of new and old cuts. I took the blade and cut my arms as the voices continued. 'I wonder if I could feel pain, if that would make it better?' I thought as I watched crimson blood dripping from my wrist to the floor. I did this for about 30 minutes before I decided to try to get some sleep.

A/n- hey peps, so sorry I haven't been updating lately my life is slowly falling apart. But I'll try to update more often. Love you all soooooo much💜💜💜💜💜☺☺☺😛 hope you all enjoyed💜☺