Part 40

The next day..

It was around 9am when I hear banging on the front door. I lug myself out of bed and go to the door. I see Zach and Jacque at the door. Zach seems very jittery.

Mia: Zach..what's wrong.

Zach: Isabella is in trouble.

Mia: How do you know? Don't say anything too loud. Noel will hear you.

Zach: A little bit after I got home, she texted me saying she was in trouble at Kaiya's house. She sent me the address. We gotta go save her.

Mia: Lemme see.

Zach pulls out his phone and I read the message. I look up and I see Daniel at the top of the stairs.

Daniel: Whats wrong?

Zach: Isabella is in trouble. Guys..go get dressed. Now.

Jacque: Zachary! Calm down.

Mia: Do the others know?

Jacque: I told Jack to bring one of his siblings and Jonah is on his way here. Corbyn is coming by himself.

Mia: Okay. Daniel, let's go get dressed.

Zach: As fast as possible. Go!

Daniel and I go back in the room and get ready. In that matter of time, everyone else arrives. Jack brought Sydnie. Jacque told Anna to keep Noel in her room and keep her occupied. Daniel and I rush downstairs.

Zach: Took you long enough.

Jacque: Don't be so rude.

Mia: Yeah I got cargo.

Daniel: Which is why you shouldn't go.

Mia: I'll be careful I promise.

Zach: Then let's go!

We all get into the car and drive to Kaiya's. We park a few houses away so she doesn't see us pull up. Corbyn decided to stay in the car and basically be a lookout sort of thing. Zach and I rush up to the door and knock as hard as possible. Kaiya answers the door with Jay by her side.

Zach: WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!

Kaiya: I don't know who you're talking about?

Mia: ISABELLA! Where is she?

Kaiya: Aww you brought you're little gang with you. How sweet.

Mia: No time for your damn games. Last time. Where is she?

Kaiya: Come in and make yourself comfy.

We all walk in acting very sketchy. We all sit down in the living room. Jonah is looking upstairs to see if there is any suspicious rooms.

Kaiya: Now..who are you looking for?

Zach: Don't play no damn games. We don't fall for them anymore.

Kaiya: Ugh. I don't know where she is but..you're never gonna see her again.

Jonah: Why not?

Kaiya: CAUSE SHE TOOK THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME!

Jacque: Someone actually loves you? Shocker.

Jay: Hey you little bitch..

Jacque: You talking to me?

Jay: Yeah..shut up.

Jacque: Who was the guy anyway?

Kaiya: Zach.