Part 46

~The Next Day~

I woke up and saw that everyone was asleep except Isabella. I quietly get up and wake up Daniel first.

Mia: Baby. Wake up. It's concert day.

Daniel: I'm getting up. I'll be up soon.

Mia: Good.

I go over to Colby's bunk and shake him till he wakes up. He's a heavy sleeper.

Mia: Colby...wake up.

Colby: I don't want to.

Mia: Pleasee.

Colby: Ugh fine.

Mia: Haha thanks brother. Love you.

Colby: Love you too.

I see everyone get up one by one and I saw Isabella get out of the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and rushed to the bathroom. Beating Jack to it.

Jack: Hey! I was gonna use that!

Mia: Pregnant women first haha.

Daniel: Jack, she's gonna be a while. Just get dressed in the extra room. You're lucky there's a door.

Jack: Fine.

I close the bathroom door and get dressed.

I just let my hair fall down and be natural

I just let my hair fall down and be natural. I do my female necessities and get out of the bathroom. I start talking to Daniel, Zach, and Jacque about really anything for a while. Zach told us what happened between Isabella. I walked up to Isabella and tapped her on the shoulder.

Isabella: Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come with Colby and I to go site seeing. We don't do much to cause harm to you or your baby. I promise.

Mia: What happened between you and Zach?

Isabella: I really don't want to talk about it.

Mia: Why not? We're cousins.

Isabella: Technically we are not but..

Mia: Isabella! Just..please tell me.

Isabella: Fine. We broke up. Officially.

Mia: Why? Does it have to do with Colby?

Isabella: Why does Colby always have to be the problem?! No it's because it's not healthy for anyone on this tour if Zach and I keep arguing. It was a mutual breakup and we are still friends.

Mia: Really? Mutual? Zach told me that you broke up with him because you thought he was an ass to Colby, which he was but he never wanted to breakup.

Isabella: That's bull crap! He never fought for me. He never begged me to not break up with him. So as far as I know, it's mutual.

Colby walks up to us and pats me on  my shoulder.