Part 39

I ran downstairs and ran up to Daniel very anxious and frightened.

Daniel: Mia..what's wrong?

Mia: Noel's gone!

Everyone heard me and they all looked at me.

Corbyn: What?

Anna: Guys..everyone please leave.

The people of the party left except for the boys and their sisters.

Jacque: Mia..what do you mean Noel's gone?

Mia: I went to go check on her and I opened the door and she was nowhere in sight. The window was open with the curtains flying. I need to go find her. She might be at her house.

Corbyn: I'm going too.

Jacque: Me too.

Daniel: Mia..be safe. Kaiya knows your back in LA. Who knows what'll happen.

Mia: I'll be fine. Guys. Let's go.

We rush on the door and get in the car. We make a quick drive to Isabella and Noel's house. Once we got there, we rushed in without even knocking. We saw Isabella and Noel hugging when I disrupt which was probably a good moment.

Mia: Oh my god, Noel there you are.

Jacque and I run up to her and give her a hug.

Noel: I'm fine. I'm sorry I snuck out.

Mia: It's ok as long as you're safe.

Noel: I am. Oh, I have some good news.

Jacque: What is it?

Noel: Isabella is moving back to LA and we are going to live with her friends.

Jacque: Who are her friends?

Noel: The people who showed up at Daniel's birthday party.

Isabella: Their names are Kaiya, Jay and Wyatt. Noel remember?

Noel: Oh yeah I forgot.

Corbyn, Jacque and I all gave her a death glare when we found this out? She doesn't know what Kaiya has done to us in the past. Isabella definitely noticed.

Isabella: What is it now?

Corbyn: I don't think you want to associate with them.

Isabella: And why not?

Jacque: Because it's not safe..for you and Noel.

Isabella: You guys act like they're going to murder us or something. They are just innocent people trying to get along in their lives.

Mia: No, they are not.

Corbyn: Well, at least Kaiya's not. We don't know about the other 2.

Isabella: Those "other 2" are Jay and Wyatt, and they are my friends. Unlike what you are being right now Corbyn.I thought you of all people would be on my side.

Mia: Wait..what does she mean by that?

Corbyn: While she was in Florida—

Isabella: I only talked to Corbyn. We talked about literally everything. He was my rock and I felt safe to talk freely without getting judged.

Jacque: And you didn't feel like you could talk to me?

Isabella: I thought you would still be mad at me for causing Zach's memory loss.

Jacque: Oh god that was ages ago. Also it wasn't your fault, it was the drunk drivers. I forgive you.

Mia: I'm sorry, this is amazing and all but I really need to talk to Isabella alone please.