Part 35

The next morning...

Mia's POV

I woke up and knew that I had to unpack this morning. It felt so weird being back in the Seavey home again. I went downstairs and ate some fruit. After I ate my fruit, I went upstairs and started to unpack. I tried to not to wake up Noel and Daniel. I started taking my clothes out when a piece of paper flew out from the pile. I opened it and saw it was from Isabella. I started to read it.

Mia,
I heard that you are going back to LA with the boys and taking Noel with you. I'm not in the right state of mind right now so please make me a promise. That you take care of Noel and put her back in her school. I want her to have the best life she can with you and the boys. This is what she would've wanted. I don't know when I'll be back but please make that promise to me. I'll be proud of you with Daniel's baby and graduating school. I hope you get to go to a good college..maybe even with Daniel. You are such a good cousin and I'm sorry for everything I caused. I love you
-Isabella❤️

I cried right there and then. It woke Daniel up and he came rushing over.

Daniel: Mia, what's wrong?

Mia: ..Just read it..

Daniel grabbed the paper and started to read it. Once he was done, he hugged me tightly.

Daniel: Babe, I'm so sorry.

Mia: I just wanna rest..

Daniel: We can go to sleep again.

Mia: I'd like that.

Daniel and I got back into bed and fell asleep.

Noel's POV

I woke up at about 9am. I walked into Daniel's room and saw that Mia and Daniel were still asleep. I quietly grabbed my suitcase and headed downstairs to unpack my stuff. I opened my suitcase and saw a paper on top of my clothes. I opened it.

Noel,
I just want to say that you are the best little sister I could ever ask for. You were there for me when my brother died and made sure I was okay. You are always full of joy and made me happy 24/7. I know that you are going to LA with the boys and Mia. You belong in LA with them. I don't know if I'll return to LA but I want you to promise me something. Graduate school and get into college..a really good college. Find the love of your life and marry them. Get a good paying job and create a happy family..something we never had. Stay close with Mia and the boys because they will be with you always. I don't know what will happen to us. I've been the best sister I can but I couldn't do it anymore. I need time to myself and I'm sure we'll see each other again. I love you with all the heart..to the moon and back.
-Isabella❤️

I began bawling my eyes out and and here footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn around and see Mia and Daniel rushing.

Mia: Did you get a letter too?

Noel: Yeah..

Daniel: She wants to know she loves you and didn't want this tension between you.

Noel: I know..

Daniel: You guys wanna go to the mall right now?

Noel: Sure.

Mia: Let's go.

We headed to the mall and shopped all day. We ate at the food court and after about 5 hours of shopping. We went home. Mia was about to head upstairs when I asked her a question.

Noel: When do I go home?

Mia: I don't know. I'll decide that. Mostly 2 days from now.

Noel: Okay. Goodnight.

Mia: Night.

Mia headed upstairs and I fell asleep on the couch.

Mia's POV

After a long day after shopping, I headed upstairs and started getting ready for bed.

Daniel: We might see if we get accepted to our colleges tomorrow.

Mia: Really?

Daniel: Yeah. All of the boys and you will found out.

Mia: That's scary.

Daniel: I hope we go to the same college.

Mia: When do you leave for tour?

Daniel: A week after we graduate.

Mia: Really?

Daniel: Yeah..when do you go to the doctor for the baby?

Mia: Like in a month...

All of a sudden, there is a banging on the door. Daniel gets up and opens the door. We see Jonah out of breath and crying.

Daniel: What's wrong?

Jonah: Jacque is in the ER. She might be dying..