Ch.1

Welcome to the first chapter!

Yay! (\^w^/)

Keys:
Dad's hight- (D/H)
Dad's first name-(D/F/N)
Dad's last name-(D/L/N)
Home town-(H/T)
(Y/N) Pov:

I was typing on my laptop at my kitchen table.

I live in a small apartment with a few basic necessities.

Allow me to explain.

I'm a demon who lives in Hell.

I'm a Shadow Exterminator demon.

Basically I'm part Shadow demon, part Exterminator.

A hybrid, some like to call me.

I died at around the age of 19 I think.

I can't exactly remember.

But I do remember I died in 2018.

Fairly recent, I know.

My mom had tried to kill me and my dad. I saved us by killing her, but I felt guilty when they let me go. I went to Vatican City and became a nun at St.Peter's Basilica. Unfortunately I got the urges to keep killing a couple months later and started killing small things at first. It got worse and I started killing humans eventually. Basically I would kill them in the least messiest way possible, drag them into the basilica and prayed over them for safe passage and for forgiveness, then I would bury them properly in one of the many cemeteries in Rome. I got caught one day and the gaurds chased me. Died when I fell into the Niche of Palliums where they keep ninety-nine oil lamps. The sacred oils spilt all over me and I burned until there was nothing left of me.

I know.

Kind of sad if you think about it.

But now?

I guess since I used to be catholic and would constantly pray, I became part Exterminator, but got sent here and became part Shadow demon since killing was still a sin.

It's tricky to understand really.

I'm completely made of shadows with (H/L), (F/C) galaxy mist hair and purple wings. I also have a glowing white, half-melted halo above my head.

Since I have no use for clothing or jewelry, I don't even bother wearing anything.

They get in the way whenever I try to go invisible, phase through walls, or even turn into a shadow.

Basically, it's like I'm wearing a full body, skin tight suit.

Only, I'm not.

Anyway.

I was typing away on my laptop. I stole it when I first came to Hell, along with a cellphone.

I rented the apartment fully furnished, about $500 a month. Pretty good for a fully furnished apartment with electricity and water included.

I currently work as a singer at a pub just down the street called 'Arachnè's Web'.

I make about $600 every pay cheque so it's enought to pay the rent and buy food and water.

I had to steal the laptop and cellphone from a popular tech. company on the other side of Pentagram City.

It was way easier than I thought.

I basically snuck into the store, invisible and phased through the walls, grabbed the laptop and cellphone that I liked, and summoned a shadow to take them back to the apartment. Then I would sneak out by phasing through the walls again.