Ch.10

(Y/N) Pov:

It's been a week since the incident with the traps.

Everything had gone back to normal.

...
...
...
Well...
....
...
...

Mostly normal.

Allow me to explain.

Me, Baxter, Husk and Niffty had to hide out in Baxter's lab for two days after Angel, Crymini, and Mimzy were allowed out of thier rooms.

Charlie made it very clear that she doesn't want any more traps set up around the hotel.

She even banned it for April Fools day too!

Anyway.

After hiding out in his lab doing nothing but watching the monitors, we finally decided to leave the 'safe haven'.

Mimzy was back to her old cheerful self, even apologized to us for letting Angel and Crymini go too far with the traps.

Crymini and Angel on the other hand....

Charlie had made it very clear that she doesn't want any one of us Misfits fighting each other, especially in front of the hotel guests.

So you could probably see everything going totally wrong when Charlie told us that Channel 666's leading anchors were coming for a stay and to do a review on the hotel’s progress.

We were all called to the living room for a meeting by Charlie.

We all sat, waiting for her and Alastor to arrive.

Me and Baxter sat next to each other on one side of the large sofa while Husk and Niffty sat on the other side of it. I was in between Baxter and Husk while Niffty sat on the other side of Husk.

Crymini was sprawled out on one of the arm chairs, her long wolf legs and tail hanging over the edge lazily.

Vaggie was slouching, reading a book, or trying to anyway.

Angel sat right next to her on the loveseat, trying to flirt with her.

And Mimzy was sitting on the other arm chair, fixing her lipstick while looking into a small, hand held pocket mirror.

I was typing on my laptop, trying to pinpoint the exact location where my dad was last seen entering a building somwhere in Pentagram City's shopping district.

I've told Baxter, Husk and Niffty about my search for my dad and brother while we were hiding in Baxter’s lab, and they offered to help.

Baxter, Husk and Niffty were all leaning closer to me, watching me type away and searching the local news for more details on my dad's whereabouts.

"How about Hell's Kitchen? It's in the shopping district, and it's in the general vicinity on where your dad was last seen" said Baxter, pointing to a spot on the map I had pulled up.

"Hmmm...maybe you're right. I have learned a few days ago about the bussiness he runs. He basically loans money out to other demons, just as long as they pay him back on time. I've heard that he's been spotted entering the restaurant and meeting with different clients and talking about how much money they would be borrowing. We should definitely go there to check it out" I say, smiling.

"Ooh ooh! Can me and Husk come too! It'll be like a double date!" Asked Niffty, flashing her cute, excited, innocent smile.

Husk blushed and tried to look away.

Angel heard and looked up.

"Who's going on a what now?" Asked Angel, eyeing the four of us suspiciously.
"None of your bussiness you stupid arachnid" growled Husk.