Ch.11

Sorry I didn't update last night. I was going back and fixing any spelling and grammar mistakes. 

(Y/N) Pov:

Me, Baxter, Husk and Niffty were lounging around the front desk in the lobby, waiting for Killjoy to come and kill-our-joy.

Yay.....

I was typing on my laptop, sitting on the front desk, Baxter sitting next to me watching me type.

Husk was sitting behind the desk, begrudgingly drinking a bottle of water. Charlie was making him drink water and not alcohol so Katy doesn't leave a bad review about employees being drunk on the job.

And Niffty was dusting the front desk with her feather duster.

Charlie peeked her head in from around the corner next to the desk.

"Anything?" she asked, sweating nervously.

"No, Killjoy didn't-" started Husk, but stopped when we heard the front door open.

We all looked over and saw that Katy Killjoy was walking backwards with a microphone in hand, speaking to the camera that Tom Trench was recording with.

"-and here we are! The Happy Hotel! The owner of this hotel, Charlotte Mogne, Princess of Hell, has opened up this hotel to help demons 'rehabilitate'. I have decided to come and check in, see for myself if this hotel is REALLY worth coming too, and if it's not, hehe. Let's just say this hotel won't be opened for another month if I don't feel satisfied with it's service" she said, talking to the camera.

Charlie panicked and motioned for me and Baxter to get off of the desk. Husk sat up straighter while Niffty came and stood next to me and Baxter. I was holding my laptop and Niffty held her feather duster.

Charlie stood behind the desk next to Husk, smiling nervously.

"Alright, looking around, you can see that the lobby appears to be pretty good. No dust or cobwebs in sight, very good. Now, moving on to the desk, we can see that we have, oh! The owner of the hotel and four of her fellow Misfits who also work here" she says.

She then lowered the microphone and turned to us.

"Hi, I think you've all heard that we were coming. We'd like to check in" She says as polite as possible.

Charlie nodded, sweating even more.

"Sure, one room or two?" asked Husk, trying not to grumble or mumble.

"Tom, how would two rooms sound? Two rooms? Sure! We'll check into two conjoined rooms" She said.

Tom seemed to scowl, but since he was holding the camera, the audience wouldn't see his reaction.

"Sure thing. Your rooms will be on the twenty-second floor, rooms 3A and 3B. Here are your room keys, there are menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner already up there if you want room service. If not and you want to come down to the dining room, feel free to do so" said Husk, trying to be polite as he handed Katy the two keys for the rooms. He then typed something into the computer and clicked 'Enter', confirming the check-in. 

"Thank you kindly sir. Now then, the employees appear to be polite, but we'll see about that during our three day stay, isn't that right Tom?" asked Katy.

"That's right Katy" said Tom, trying to be enthusiastic.

As they left the lobby and went up to their rooms, a shadow materialized and handed me my cellphone. 

It was ringing.

"Hello?" I asked. I had closed my laptop and handed it to the shadow when it gave me my phone and disappeared with it.