Ch.12

(Y/N) Pov:

The six of us moved to a bigger table so we could all sit and talk.

Turns out my dad does own a bussiness where he loans money out to demons who need it, as long as they pay him back before an agreed date.

Hacker actually works closely with Lucifer, Charlie's dad. Basically, Lucifer pays Hacker to hack into any servers from certain demons that he suspects are trying to overthrow him. Hacker gives him the info and Lucifer has someone take care of that demon depending on how big of a threat they really are.

Also, turns out Hacker is mute.

"Sooo....why is Hacker mute? No offense" asked Husk, taking a sip from his wine glass.

That's right.

He's drinking from an actual GLASS.

"You see, Hacker was murdered at the age of 7 by my wife, your mother (Y/N). She was pregnant at the time with you too. Hacker used to be a.... troublemaker ...back then. She finally had enough of him and murdered him. Turns out, she stabbed his throat so he wouldn't be able to scream and had it look like an accident. This 'accident', it's basically Hacker playing with a knife and accidentally stabbing himself with it. We got charged for being 'terrible parents'. I was at work at the time and had to do a midnight shift. Didn't find out about the 'accident' until the police called me saying my son was dead. I guess since he got stabbed in the throat, he lost his voice to speak too. I don't know where your mother is. Never ran into her at all when I got here. When you left for Vatican, I didn't hear about your death until later on. I still couldn't believe you had started murdering people to satisfy your urge to kill. Reality sank in, knowing that my two kids were dead and my wife was too" explained Regent.

Hacker nodded before signing something.

"Yes Hacker, I was just about to tell them. I was killed when I was shot in the head by an exploding bullet. A gang leader killed me becuase I had killed one of his men" he said.

I nodded in understanding.

"So, tell me what you've been up to lately. I'm curious to see how you've been surviving here in Hell" asked Regent, taking a sip from his glass of gin.

"Well, I used to work at a bar as a singer and lived in a small apartment. One night, I met the Princess of Hell and two of her friends. They asked me to join the Misfits, so I did. I now live at the Happy Hotel with them, helping them run it" I say, leaning on the table.

"That's good. Now then, tell me about your friends"said Regent, relaxing back into his chair. 

"Well, Charlie, the Princess, is the owner of the hotel. There's Vaggie, a goth moth. Angel is a Spider demon and used to be a mobster. Alastor is the Radio demon. Crymini is a punk Wolf demon. Mimzi is a flapper girl who also performs at the Happy Hotel. Husk here is the front desk clerk and bartender. Niffty here is the hotel's cleaner and loves sewing. And Baxter here is an evil scientist who doesn't like social events and tries to avoid them, but he's getting better ever since he met me" I say smiling.

Regent seemed to raise an eyebrow.

"How so?" He asked, taking a sip from his glass.

I looked over at Baxter who sat there blushing.

I sigh and looked back.

"Well....I guess you could say we're....dating?" I asked, shrugging.

"Hmmm..." Regent leaned forward, looking Baxter in the eye.

"Baxter....take care of my daughter. Don't break her heart or I will have to break your spine personally, understood?" He said, seriously.

Baxter was sweating nervously, nodded in understanding.