Ch.13

I'm back!

YAY! (\^w^/)

And I'm ready to start writing again too. I have so much planned for this story that I couldn't wait to start updating again.

(Y/N) Pov:

We all sat in the living room, watching the Channel 666 news and waiting for Katy Killjoy to make her announcement.

Even my father and brother were here as well.

Me and Baxter sat side by side on the large sofa, Husk sitting to my left with Niffty cuddling into his chest.

Husk was looking grumpy as ever, drinking a bottle of alcohol and trying to hide his bright red blush while the adorable Cyclops demon cuddled into his soft, furry chest.

Mimzy was seated on one of the arm chairs to the right of the the sofa, fixing her lipstick for the performance that the two of us have to do at the bar later today.

Alastor sat on the other arm chair next to her, eagerly watching the TV. He was so giddy that he looked like a child bouncing in eagerness at a birthday party.

Crymini was sprawled out on the third arm chair to the left of the sofa. Her head was hanging upside-down, looking bored as she watched the news.

Vaggie was seated in the fourth arm chair and was reading a book I found in the library. I thought she might like it, since it is her favorite genre to read. She seems to enjoy it too.

Charlie was standing behind the sofa, along with my dad and brother.

Angel was sitting on the floor, leaning against the sofa's arm rest.

"Alright. That's it for the weather. Now then, you all know how I had checked onto the Happy Hotel to document my stay? Well, if I would have to rate my stay, it would have to be-" started Katy, but got interrupted by Tom Trench.

"-a 10/10!" He cheered happily.

We all stopped what we were doing and watched, staring in shock at what Tom said.

"Wha-? Tom! I-" stuttered Katy, but Tom kept going.

"The Happy Hotel is definitely the best place any demon could stay at. The architecture is pleasing with no signs of dust or cobwebs on any of the furniture, the staff are all nice and are ready to help with anything you need, and let's not forget, the Happy Hotel is there to help demons rehabilitate. Overall, we rate the Happy Hotel with a perfect 10/10. 100%!" Explained Tom cheerfully.

Katy looked like she was gonna explode and snap at Tom on national television, but stopped herself by taking a deep breath and trying to calm down.

"Yes. That is correct Tom. I officially rate the Happy Hotel with a perfect 10/10. Definitely five stars" she said, smiling and talking through gritted teeth.

"That's right Katy. Let's not forget, we both stayed at the hotel and I can definitely say for a fact that it is a five star hotel. If you're watching this, Misfits, congratulations! You deserve it" said Tom. We couldn't tell if he was smiling, but the way he sounded makes it obvious he's smiling.

Katy was trembling with rage, but continued to grin at the camera.

She chuckled and her hand shot up and grabbed hold of Tom's kneck, choking him as he struggled to remove her hand from his throat.

"That's right Tom. Congratulations Misfits. Looks like the Happy Hotel is here to stay" she said, talking to the camera.

She then turned and glared at Tom, still choking him.