Ch.18

First off,

I almost fell asleep yesterday night while updating chapter 17. (>.>)

But I managed to finish it and do the final edit before publishing it!

YAY! (\^w^/)

Arackniss' Pov:

I was sitting in the lobby, glaring straight ahead of me.

I can't believe it.

Was I falling in love with that Shadow Exterminator demon?

I shook my head.

No.

I can't be!

She's dating that stupid, blue, mad scientist demon.

I scoffed.

Baxter was it?

I don't see what she sees in him.

He's just a scientist.

I'm a mobster for crying out loud!

He died of drowning!

On the Titanic!

And he can't swim!

I'm not gonna mention how I died, but I think it's a lot cooler than how he died!

I sigh again and slouched deeper into to sofa, glaring at the opposite wall.

Someone slumped down next to me on the sofa and huffed a sigh of annoyance.
Startled, I scooted as far away from them, turning to see who it was while also reaching for my revolver.

Sitting next to me was a Mannequin demon. She has long blond hair and was wearing a tank top with shorts and knee high boots.

"Who are you" I asked, glaring.

"Sarran. You?" She asked, glancing over at me.

"..." I didn't want to say.

She scoffed and turned away.

A couple minutes pass.

I relaxed and removed my hand from my revolver's handle.

"Arackniss" I state, turning back to crossing my arms and glaring at the opposite wall.

She glanced over at me from the corner of her eye.

"What's got you so worked up?" She asked, eyeing me.

I shrugged.

"I think I may be falling in love with a demoness" I say simply.

She scoffed again and glared at me.

"Well don't get your hopes up. I fell in love with one of the Misfits, and his girlfriend humiliated me by having a friend record my entire performance and then interrupting me by saying my love for him is like the Titanic!" She said angrily.

I snorcked, trying not to laugh.

"What? What’s so funny?" She asked, glaring at me.

"Well, what makes it funny is that the Titanic sank. Your love for the guy sank like Titanic becuase your love for him, the Titanic, hit an iceberg, his girlfriend, which caused it to sink" I explained, chuckling.

"Oh haha very funny. Who broke your heart?" She asked sarcasticly.

"I'm in love with a Misfit. Only problem is, she’s dating a fellow Misfit as well. Her boyfriend's name is Baxter and he's an evil scientist" I said, trying not to give too much away.