Ch.4

(Y/N) Pov:

I was down at the bar area waiting for the others to arrive.

I sat on the bar stool, leaning my elbows on the counter and looking over at the hotel guests seated at the round tables.

Everyone sat around the tables, watching Mimzy as she performed her song.

“Yo Husk, mind getting me a glass of wine?” I asked, looking over at the Cat demon behind the counter, drinking a glass of alcohol.

“Sure, whatever” he grumbled.

He turned around, assuming he was going to grab a glass.

I heard the sound of something being set down on the counter. 

I turned and saw Husk had put down an entire bottle of wine next to my arm.

“Husk! I asked for a GLASS of wine, not an ENTIRE BOTTLE!” I say, alarmed.

“So? What’s the difference? It’s still perfectly good wine you can drink” he grumbled, taking a drink from his bottle,

“First of all, I asked for a GLASS of wine. Second of all, a glass of wine won’t make me drunk, it’s supposed to calm my nerves so I could perform perfectly on key, unlike a bottle which will probably make me too drunk to perform” I explained, leaning over the counter.

“So?” he asked, not even getting the point.

I grabbed his bowtie in my clawed hand and pulled his face closer to mine.

“Listen here you overgrown, drunk, alcoholic pussycat, I asked for a GLASS of wine, NOT a bottle. I’ve been here for about a week now, and I have no intention of letting an alcoholic pussycat like yourself get the best of me now, you hear? Next time, when I ask for a glass of wine, you GET me a glass. Get it right” I say angrily, my words laced with venom.

Startled, he immediately turned the second I let go and grabbed a wine glass, pouring the wine into it.

“Thank you~” I said in a singsong voice.

“Sure thing k-” he started saying, but stopped when he spotted something from behind me.

Confused, I turned and saw the blue demon, Baxter, standing just a couple meters behind me, looking at me.

He was blushing brightly, but when he saw me glance over, he immediately turned his head away, trying to hide the fact he was blushing.

It was clear he saw my outburst towards Husk.

“That was weird. He never comes into the bar, especially when it’s this packed” said Husk, confused,

"Maybe it’s because Charlie wants all the Misfits in here to witness me perform my song? This is my first time performing ever since I got here” I offered.

“Maybe. He usually just stays in his lab, even when Charlie needs to threaten him into coming to any social event claiming he needs to be more ‘social’ and to ‘stop hiding away from everyone’. I swear kid, Baxter hates everyone here. The Misfits, the hotel’s guests, EVERYONE in Hell!” explained Husk.

He took a drink from his bottle and chuckled.

“Angel apparently tried to follow Baxter to see where his lab was, but Baxter spotted him and yelled at him for it. Crymini likes to follow him around because she likes to annoy him by saying his fashion choices are ‘outdated’. Mimzy likes to tackle him and sit on his back, demanding he say where his lab is hidden. Niffty has been trying to be nice to him, but all he does is ignore her…..well, to be fair, she’s nice to everyone” explained Husk, leaning over the counter.