Chapter 14

It is Friday.

The day of the soccer game. The day I have been dreading but somewhat is excited about it too. Excited cause I will be going to a soccer game after a year almost and dreading cause I have never been to a game other than Brody's.

The nerves are already kicking in but I try to calm my self down and think of anything other than it. Right now I am sitting in Ally's room and we are watching The Birdbox. We still have an hour half before we have to leave and since the game is at our school so it won't take us long to reach there.

"Hey, you good Em?" Ally asks me tying her hair in a bun. I take a deep breath and nod my head to say that I am. Ally raises her eyebrow at me and I sigh.

This woman has some serious telepathic connections with me.

"I am just nervous.. You know I have never been to a game ever since.. "I take a pause and inhale a sharp breath, "the thing with Brody happened and it is just gonna be hard you know coping up with it you know." I speak looking down at my hands.

"Hey, Em.." Ally speaks keeping her hand on my shoulder. I look up to see her blue eyes, "Look I know it will be hard but I will be there, Andrew will be there and besides think yourself would Brody have liked if you would have stopped your life this way and not enjoy the thing you like so much?" she says.

I look at her for a few seconds after taking a deep breath I speak, "You are right, it's just the anxiety at times but I will be fine." I say with a small smile.

Ally smiles back at me and speaks, "Now stop ruining my movie and watch it."

I chuckle at and shake my head at my stupid best friend who makes my life so much better in this stupid world.

                            °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Wow, this seems like a pretty important match seeing all the crowd over here." Ally says as she is looking for a spot to park the car which is pretty impossible since all the spots are filled up.

"Yeah, Andrew said it is one of the qualifying matches for the league coming up so I guess it is a pretty big deal," I speak playing with the hem of my shirt. I decided on wearing a black ripped jeans and a red check shirt with the vans below. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and let loose a few strands which cascade down my face.

Ally is wearing a black T-shirt and shorts below, to complete her look she took a cardigan. All and all we look simple yet pretty.

"Found it." Ally exclaims excitedly as she rushes her car to the parking spot she found. "Well someone is pretty excited for a soccer match and the last time I checked you had no interest in soccer Ally," I say in a teasing tone.

She parks the car and we both step outside, the light breeze caressing my face. "Things change interests change you know," she says shrugging her shoulders. I raise my eyebrow at her stupid cover. "Fine whatever I am just excited to see Tyler play," she says, her cheeks getting tint of pink.

I smirk at her and she sticks her tongue out at me. "Also I am excited to see your boy play and blow kisses at you when he goals," she says winking at me. I roll my eyes at her as we walking towards the school field.

"Nothing like that is gonna happen and he is not my boy," I speak as a matter of fact.

"Well we will see," she says in a sing-song tone, and I just shake my head at her.

Just as we enter the bleachers I could already feel the buzz around, students cheering up for their respective school. Many of them are holding posters with the name of our school while some are busy chatting with each other. The flashlight shining brightly on the ground. Many of the seats are already full so it takes me and Ally a whole five minutes to find a spot for us. It's not quite at the back nor too front but we can clearly see the game from here once it begins.